Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The "Where will Zaha go?" Summer 2018 thread

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Mr Tumble and Prince Charming are playing games, Mr Tumble isn't going no where and when the Window Slams Shut, Parish can flick his hair back and announce "what a fantastic window that was keeping hold of their best player" whilst they have a massive Cabaye/RLC shaped whole in midfield.

I see some of them genuinely believe they are Two replacements away from Europe :ffsparr:

Very good first 11, granted, but what happens when injuries occur? Who can they rely on at the moment?

I'm just looking forward to the season ahead.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Mr Tumble and Prince Charming are playing games, Mr Tumble isn't going no where and when the Window Slams Shut, Parish can flick his hair back and announce "what a fantastic window that was keeping hold of their best player" whilst they have a massive Cabaye/RLC shaped whole in midfield.

I see some of them genuinely believe they are Two replacements away from Europe :ffsparr:

Very good first 11, granted, but what happens when injuries occur? Who can they rely on at the moment?

I'm just looking forward to the season ahead.

When are they playing in Cardiff ?

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Just posted on Sky's transfer site,
13:16
IS ZAHA SET TO LEAVE PALACE?

Could Wilfred Zaha be set to leave Crystal Palace? Well, the forward - who has been linked with a move to Spurs - has just left a cryptic message on Instagram saying: "Today is the day I make a change with everything."
Not only that, but the Ivorian also removed the Palace logo from the bio on his Instagram page for all you conspiracy theorists...

He's finally decided on the new wallpaper for the living room. He's off down B&Q after training. Just better hope he doesn't fall off the ladder putting it up.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Did I read yesterday that Borussia Dortmund were interested in him ?
Why ? Do they need a dressing room clown or something ?

Simontheseagull

Eye from the sky
Jul 11, 2010
The Amex
just posted on Sky's Transfer Centre ....

"
IS ZAHA SET TO LEAVE PALACE?

Could Wilfred Zaha be set to leave Crystal Palace? Well, the forward - who has been linked with a move to Spurs - has just left a cryptic message on Instagram saying: "Today is the day I make a change with everything."

Not only that, but the Ivorian also removed the Palace logo from the bio on his Instagram page for all you conspiracy theorists.."

He's giving up trying to play football to team up with Tom Daley in a bid to win a diving Olympic gold medal in Tokyo 2020..

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Where are all our Northern cousins this afternoon, anyway? None of them seem to be about :shrug:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
SSN just reporting Mr Tumble has removed that instagram post, and now Palace official twitter has just posted a picture of him in training. Make of this what you will :shrug:

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
I am sure Mr Eighties Hair and Mr Tumble will soon agree a new contract to ward off Mr Hard Negotiator and Mr Oligarch.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Whoever he signs for they best get used to lots of this:

wilfried-zaha-2.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here