Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Apprentice (series 11) - official thread

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I bet the cake is gonna kill one of the kids, fml

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Sacked because two t-shirts didn't print out properly whilst Gary seemed to completely lost the plot, what a gyp. I suppose he was a bit officious with the kids as well.

Haha the advert for the next episode 'the windows allow the sun through during the daytime and the night'.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
True but they were down 400 against the other team anyway.
I think your forgetting the party bags fiasco. As I understood it, a price had been agreed for a list of party bag items before that soppy tosser started crying about it, and replacing some of the tat - with different tat. The net result was that the client got away with not having to take them and thus more profit down the pan.

Gary the PM was indeed "absolutely" shit, but Mr useless smarmy bollox was rightly binned.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I've never laughed out loud as much as this episode -
Utter circus!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Is anyone else starting to feel like the series has run its course? The tasks are repetitive and are becoming boring now, for me. I didn't enjoy watching the task tonight but I'm not sure which is the problem - the series itself, or the tasks they're coming up with?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The show is still entertaining but tonight was pure face palm stuff. Shocking ineptitude from some quarters. It's been clear for some weeks that Richard, Vana, Scott and Joseph are the standout candidates. Charlene's boardroom gaffe has put her in the firing line, Brett will be gone soon, Gary is Mr. Corporate and Selina is a bit too negative.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
The show is still entertaining but tonight was pure face palm stuff. Shocking ineptitude from some quarters. It's been clear for some weeks that Richard, Vana, Scott and Joseph are the standout candidates. Charlene's boardroom gaffe has put her in the firing line, Brett will be gone soon, Gary is Mr. Corporate and Selina is a bit too negative.

Come on Richard is a right cauc and Ivana has been hopeless at times. I'd have to go with Scott if anyone.

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
Is anyone else starting to feel like the series has run its course? The tasks are repetitive and are becoming boring now, for me. I didn't enjoy watching the task tonight but I'm not sure which is the problem - the series itself, or the tasks they're coming up with?

Agree entirely. I am just hoping this task was really poor, but they are repetitive and the candidates seem very low grade. They have got rid of the ones with any personality. That Richard seems to have something about him thats watchable but the rest are just meh. I hope next week will be back on form. I loved it a couple of weeks ago when 3 got sacked so fingers crossed that its not just me getting old and grumpy

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Just watched the latest episode, it was painful, had none of the candidates ever seen a child before the task?

I agree with [MENTION=13055]Ninja Elephant[/MENTION] the series may have run its course, none of the business twats are that memorable this year and the tasks are far too repetitive. The format needs an overhaul.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here