Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Brighton and Hove Albion v Arsenal ****Official Match Thread****

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
I have checked out the account and have no reason to think he is not who he says he is........ALL spoof / spam accounts never use a real first and last name, they also use e mail addresses that are rubbish like me.com etc, the account in question does not meet any of this. (unlike yours!)

@me.com is a legitimate email address, it's an icloud email address.

albion1972

Banned
Dec 14, 2014
jake forster caskey really is shocking...for the 2nd goal just stood and watched.... only dunk and holla and ince and stockdale look up for it...Greer and bennett have been shocking...very very poor

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I think Chris will sort this out at half time and we will come out fighting 2nd half.
Still gonna loose big style but I want to see some fight.
Arsenal have a tendancy to get cocky and lazy when its easy for them.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Seeing the replay of the 2nd goal, it looked like Stockdale should have had time to cover it.
Maybe he should have elected to dive.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
can we not start an attacking movement without passing the ball backwards?

Unfortunately we have Forster Caskey playing so we are bound to keep going backwards. How the hell does he keep his place regardless of who is manager?

macky

Dec 28, 2004
Oh shut up with your ****** accusations. I admitted I like Arsenal. I didn't think it was a big deal. Just forget about it. I just said I stuck 5 on us to grab a 2-2 draw. It's a long way from over this game.

you also said you cheered when they scored Silly thing to say really

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
Ince has been OK. Not sure I can say that about many of the others. we're not out of it yet though. early goal second half (for us) and the miracle of the Amex is on.

matbha

Apr 13, 2014
Unfortunately we have Forster Caskey playing so we are bound to keep going backwards. How the hell does he keep his place regardless of who is manager?
Cos he plays for the England u21s don't you know .

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Seeing the replay of the 2nd goal, it looked like Stockdale should have had time to cover it.
Maybe he should have elected to dive.

Disagree, don't think he stood a chance. Yes he could have guess and thrown himself across the goal but would then have looked rather stupid if Rosicky had hit it straight where he had been standing.

Goal was Greer's fault. Greer let his man go but allowing himself to be pulled forward by their midfield.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here