Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Frank De Feat - SACKED

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
Whilst I can't lie that I would love too see the day when Brighton is in a league above Palace, it is very entertaining watching Palace fumble around hopelessly every season in the Premier League rather than being more competent in a division they are more suited to.

Already in Palace's PL tenure we have been treated to:

-Pardew's dance
-Palace fans vandalising their own coach
-Pardew proving himself utterly useless
-Allardyce quitting because he knew that he had hit rock bottom
-CPFC2010s fight with Sainsbury's to extend Selhurst park
-Tinpot Star Wars light shows and T shirt cannons
-Palace fans fighting their own players
-Prince Charming's quest to roam across the land to find which coach will fit into the Crystal Slipper

And yet every time, Palace always manages to wangle their way out of it, even if Palace were relegated, there's always a good chance that they'll go straight back up. It's like they were made to piss off an organised club like Brighton, who get treated like the bad guys after poogate and Poyet's sacking.

Let's just enjoy laughing at Palace for now. Hopefully Roy won't disappoint us by sorting things out.

Last edited:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

-Pardew's dance
-Prince Charming's quest to roam across the land to find which coach will fit into the Crystal Slipper
2016-league-table-full.png

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
This board will find anything to argue about. Whether it's politics, Albion or cars v bikes, the level of cantankerous bickering never ceases to amaze me.

So well done Chrystal Palace. This week above all others, we are pretty much ALL in full agreement that you are a joke of a club and an absolute LAUGHING STOCK. Not a single argument on this issue. Unheard of. So well done, the Nigels. :cheers:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
It seems Charming thinks of himself as a bit of a football guru and has an ongoing urge to meddle.

Long may it continue.

hampshirebrightonboy

Sep 3, 2011
Whilst I can't lie that I would love too see the day when Brighton is in a league above Palace, it is very entertaining watching Palace fumble around hopelessly every season in the Premier League rather than being more competent in a division they are more suited to.

-Pardew's dance

And yet every time, Palace always manages to wangle their way out of it, even if Palace were relegated, there's always a good chance that they'll go straight back up. It's like they were made to piss off an organised club like Brighton, who get treated like the bad guys after poogate and Poyet's sacking.

Let's just enjoy laughing at Palace for now. Hopefully Roy won't disappoint us by sorting things out.

come on - you've only scratched the surface here. This deserves it's own thread

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley

-Pardew's dance

Wasn't it that only 9 fans turned up to some meeting ?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
IMG_1633.JPG

"To start the new season as only the Palace can." :lolol:

Played 4, lost 4, goals 0
Manager sacked.

:ffsparr:

Last edited:

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
At this rate they'll be changing the name of South Norwood to Tinpottery.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
I would laugh if Roy turned them down, now that would be funny.

Ultimately they will stay up, I'm not counting any chickens just yet.

so they havent actually lined up Roy as replacement yet? thats icing on the cake :ffsparr:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here