Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton are promoted to the Premier League! 2016/2017 End of season montage

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Love these videos. Really emphasises the team we have this season.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Last season, before the play-offs, I made 'Inch by Inch'. It was really enjoyable and it received some lovely comments, so this season I decided to make a little end of season montage..

I was going to wait until the season had actually ended, but the excitement has got the better of me! So here's a few of this seasons highlights - I've picked a suitably camp song to irritate the Palace knuckle-draggers.

I hope you like it,

Brighton are promoted to the Premier League! 2016/2017 End of season montage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIJO4oxUtEw

I sure do Biscuit. Love the seagulls, (the birds that is!).

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
I cast it to my Tele. Looks brill in 50".

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Need a final final montage with the cup!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
I didn't get to see it! You haven't still got it have you, [MENTION=307]Biscuit[/MENTION], saved somewhere, and available to be sent by PM?

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Thanks all, but I think I'll leave it. The footage isn't my own, and while I'm proud of the result - and delighted it's gone down so well here - ultimately I don't own the copyright and respect the wishes of the EFL to remove the video. I was hoping it being a fan video might be OK - as to my knowledge fan videos haven't been taken off before now - maybe I did too good a job! :D Oh well, best get started on my Tony Bloom tribute!

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Thanks all, but I think I'll leave it. The footage isn't my own, and while I'm proud of the result - and delighted it's gone down so well here - ultimately I don't own the copyright and respect the wishes of the EFL to remove the video. I was hoping it being a fan video might be OK - as to my knowledge fan videos haven't been taken off before now - maybe I did too good a job! :D Oh well, best get started on my Tony Bloom tribute!

I have thoroughly enjoyed all of the video montages produced by you guys on NSC and while I can kind of understand the stance of the EFL, surely you guys got the footage that you used via sources in the public domain? If so then the EFL should back down and let the fans produce a homage to the team that they support. The video showing CH talking to the directors and others after the Wigan game, I thought may have been an issue when I first watched it as you can clearly see tv cameras recording it and I think the club would want exclusivity on any broadcast rights. Whatever the reasons don't give up your superb efforts and who knows, hopefully the club will showcase the montages of [MENTION=307]Biscuit[/MENTION], [MENTION=1178]Richy_Seagull[/MENTION] and [MENTION=22888]ChazzyBHA[/MENTION] before or even after Saturdays game for the many thousands of supporters at the game.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Having now seen the video, got to thank [MENTION=307]Biscuit[/MENTION] enormously for the effort he put in - the result of his efforts is just brilliant. Much better than the club's official montage, and really emotional.

Superb stuff.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here