Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sevilla not a big draw or sale of tickets wrong

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Really enjoyed the Villarreal friendly, they were easily a class above and played some lovely stuff. Expecting the same from Sevilla. Actually looking forward to this game more than Forest to be honest, really have no motivation for the season proper this year :shrug:

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

Yes, much better (also suggested by [MENTION=3363]RexCathedra[/MENTION]) or even turbid - amongst other meanings, confused, muddled, disturbed!

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Friendlies are shite players half try supporters look bored and the result means nothing. Although it did kick off at the goldstone once in a pre season friendly against Qpr which was more entertaing then anything on the pitch.

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
As we've had a handful of email queries it is worth clarifying the reason why we have opened the west lower, east lower and so on. By following this procedure, it means much lower costs for the club, and actually enables us to keep prices much lower, and more affordable for supporters. Had we opened all four sides of the ground, then the costs of hosting the game rise, and in turn prices are higher.

As for the opponents, let's not underestimate them: there is no doubt Sevilla are one of the top sides in Europe, and Chelsea and possibly Arsenal aside, are arguably the best side to visit the Amex. They've won back-to-back Europa League titles...! I for one am looking forward to seeing them play!

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Europa Cup winners and people still have a pop at the club.

As freemans perm has correctly stated I was referring to the Albion, it was hard enough watching us last season in games that meant something, 3 months later for me to pay to watch a nothing game regardless of the opposition isn't appealing
But I'll be buzzing for the Forest & Fulham away game when hopefully we'll have signed a few more decent players and all clubs start once again on a level playing field

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Europa Cup winners and people still have a pop at the club.

What's that then, one step up from the Auto Windshields Trophy? It's hardly a barometer of excellence to me, Andorran and Maltese runners up, qualifying by virtue that not enough of your players are aggressive enough, and considering the 3/4 empty stadiums most of the 'big' clubs play in front of during this tournament, till of course they get a whiff of a semi and then the plastics come out of the woodwork.

*slight tongue in cheek comments.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Message to supporters.
If you are actually a fan, buy the ticket.

Bollocks! So in your view if you don't buy a ticket for a meaningless friendly you are a not a fan?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Reasonably priced game against reasonably attractive opposition. Refuse to be corralled into areas of the ground with the shoddiest ten-deep catering facilities, so guess I probably won't be going. Oh well. :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here