Fifa 2004

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Citrus

Seagulls over Toronto
Jul 11, 2003
Toronto
Be the Ultimate Player Manager: Be your own player manager with FIFA Football 2004's deep Career Mode. Build your franchise and guide your club to the Championship by making calculated front-office decisions. Manage your team's budget and promote or relegate your players to sustain franchise objectives on the pitch. When one season ends and another begins new challenges will present themselves. The most successful player managers should also be ready for promotions, as some of the world's top clubs may have new job offers.

FIFA Football 2004 now includes lower division teams, which provide new depths of authenticity. The Career Mode also features a realistic transfer market with the fees based on real world amounts.

Does this mean that I can be the Albion? If you know, please tell me!:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
brighton on it!

quality! it'll be the best game ever!

JordanGHarris

Aug 18, 2003
With the Albion on will be the greatest game ever, if it has the kit designs and badges as per the current fifa game!!!

Does anyone know the link where you can play it online? As I would love to see the Albion on there before I buy it.

Cheers:drink:

Citrus

Seagulls over Toronto
Jul 11, 2003
Toronto
Yeah, it's true everyone. From 'computer and video games':

What's changed for the latest version?

Isaac: From the front end stuff, we're going to have upwards of thirty stadiums in the game, so that's a lot of the more famous stadiums of teams that will be included. We have the Nationwide league included, Divisions 1, 2 and 3, which is a first for FIFA and great for me as I'm a Brighton and Hove Albion supporter!

:dance: :dance:

JordanGHarris

Aug 18, 2003
Where r u getting all this info my good man? Do you know the link to look at the game online?

So does this mean Withdean is on it too? Albion kits, badges etc?:clap:

Citrus

Seagulls over Toronto
Jul 11, 2003
Toronto
Withdean won't be on it, but if the game is anything like FIFA 2004, the kits and badges will be on it. Can't wait 'till it comes out!:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
The training ground in PES2 looks like Withdean. :p

Hilton

Jul 5, 2003
Norman, Oklahoma
There's no link to see it online, I mean you can play it online on the PS2, playing games against other people around the world, and able to talk/shout/sing to them via the headset.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports