Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Premier League 3/3 - 5/3

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Not bad results, Southampton/Stoke drew and missed a huge opportunity to pull themselves clear. One of them is going down, I'll say Stoke as Saints have the quality imo just been underperforming and need a new manager, Stoke are listless in just about every area on the pitch

Both seem likeliest to go down IMO (along with West Brom).

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
Not bad results, Southampton/Stoke drew and missed a huge opportunity to pull themselves clear. One of them is going down, I'll say Stoke as Saints have the quality imo just been underperforming and need a new manager, Stoke are listless in just about every area on the pitch

Their best striker (Diouf, says it all really) went off injured as well and probably won't play for the rest of the season.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
"Just" ? When we win tomorrow, we'll be above them! They are definitely in the mix.

This, I have seen at least two posts on this thread intimating that West Ham are safe/won't go down (admittedly before they lost 4-1). If West Ham are not in trouble then we are super safe. They have conceded 11 in their last 3 away games!

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
A Liverpool win later (against Newcastle) sees them go second, meaning that ManUre have extra reason to win on Monday. Come on Liverpool!

djentist

Aug 15, 2017
Their best striker (Diouf, says it all really) went off injured as well and probably won't play for the rest of the season.

They needed a striker even more than we did and failed to address the situation, where did they think their goals were going to come from? Shaqiri's good but he's been carrying them

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
A win will take us up to 10th above Everton and Bournrmouth

Every time rivals results in advance of our game have given us a chance to win and put ourselves on easy street over the last few seasons, we have come crashing down. Every time the knives are out for Arsene Wenger he pulls out something that keeps his head above water. I don't like the way the stars are aligning.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
Every time rivals results in advance of our game have given us a chance to win and put ourselves on easy street over the last few seasons, we have come crashing down. Every time the knives are out for Arsene Wenger he pulls out something that keeps his head above water. I don't like the way the stars are aligning.

Plus the fact we are in good form whilst theyre playing shit, plus theyre shit away while we're good at home, all of it points to an Arsenal win, hoping i'm wrong though.

Joshski

Mar 18, 2008
Fantastic set of results so far this weekend, just need a Liverpool win shortly followed by a positive result tomorrow!

KVLT

Sep 15, 2008
Rutland
Meanwhile on Holmesdale.net:

"another shyte day at the office, and we werent even at the office"

:lolol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Thanks, I managed to sustain a semi for nearly 15 minutes.
Just waved goodbye to that till (hopefully) tomorrow afternoon.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
They needed a striker even more than we did and failed to address the situation, where did they think their goals were going to come from? Shaqiri's good but he's been carrying them
If Stoke go down Shaqiri would be a good signing in the summer if we stay up.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Anaesthetic wearing off - check
Food in place -check
Machine that makes loud noises in place - check
Match streaming to iPad - check
Come you scousers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here