Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Katie Hopkins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
So Mayor Khans comments are beyond the pail then?

Pail or pale?
To say his appointment was misguided and ill judged is an understatement. The man is an odious slimeball and I wouldn't trust him further than I could throw him. Smarmy and self-assured, bordering on cocky, I turn off as soon as I see him opening his mouth. His drivel should be consigned to the dustbin and hopefully, so will he in the near future.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
He is a complete prick. And also a great example of the talks sh*t online with no recrimination.

He would get the absolute cr*p kicked out of him if he said stuff to peoples faces. Like most trolls

Wrong, plenty of people like him from youtube that go out with a microphone to interview the likes of the ANTIFA shitlords.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I am all for debate but that is a pretty dim response to what I wrote. Here's the rest of it as you clearly couldn't be bothered to read more than one line:

'She has the right to say stuff (assuming this doesn't count as incitement and I am sure it doesn't) however vile.
And LBC have the right to decide not to pay her to say that stuff.

She made a huge error of judgement, any way you look at it. And LBC sacked her for it'

So feel free to use 'final solution' but if you use it at work, and in the context that Hopkins did, and your employer takes a backlash as a result, then you may find there are consequences.

It's called being a grown up.

Agree with this as well. I'm pretty sure she knew exactly what she meant with such a loaded term and had already had her excuse that it was accidentally ambiguous. I don't follow her on Twitter but people I do follow often re-tweet her and I notice that she's been making evermore provocative remarks and ramping up the challenges to police to prosecute her so it's perfectly in keeping with her recent output/style.

The only disagreement I'd have with you is that it was an error of judgement. I think she has other things lined up possibly in the USA and for where she wants to position herself as a big player in the alt-right, it helps if she can play herself as another victim of a left-wing establishment.

Last edited:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
isnt it? just to be clear, are all instances of "final solution" to be banned, because i need to redo some documentation if that's the case.

This is the sort of thing a teenager would say. And I think you also know the answer to this daft response.

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
The only disagreement I'd have with you is that it was an error of judgement. I think she has other things lined up possibly in the USA and for where she wants to position herself as a big player in the alt-right, it helps if she can play herself as another victim of a left-wing establishment.

Yup, that may indeed be true.
I'd still call it an errorr of judgement, but she might not. On account of having no soul.

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
She is a publicity parasite. She cares not if it is positive or negative, she thrives on either. Deprive her of this and she would wither and die.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern

I totally agree with this. She'd find a natural home alongside the likes of Alex Jones and Ann Coulter - I'm surprised she's not there already.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I totally agree with this. She'd find a natural home alongside the likes of Alex Jones and Ann Coulter - I'm surprised she's not there already.

She's already a regular on the Tucker Carlson show so possibly Fox News permanently or alongside Milo Whatsisface on the banned-not banned campus lecture circuits.

The Tucker Carlson show btw is compelling viewing (when Hopkins or Farage aren't on it). Most US news programmes are unwatchable or rather the people presenting them are - Hannity, Don Lemon, Cooper, Bill Maher, Maddow et al but there's something quite endearing about Carlson. I guess he's at least honest about his partisanship and the interviews are usually car crash entertaining.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I feel so sorry for her kids, imagine if she was your mum

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
I feel so sorry for her kids, imagine if she was your mum

They look absolutely thrilled.

article-2400022-1798E9E3000005DC-49_1024x615_large.jpg

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I believe she may have signed a deal with Fox News.

Normally I ignore her trolling, but the fact that such was her haste to stir things up that she could not spell Manchester correctly, and used the 'Final Solution' comment, wound me up. Manchester has a large Jewish community, they have suffered historically, and there was no need for someone like Hopkins to use it in such a manner.

Hopkins sent off the message at 7:23am, a time when the medics were still having to address the relatives of the dead and bring them terrible news. The welfare of the dead, injured, bereaved and distressed was nowhere in her mind.

She saw an opportunity to increase her notoriety and improve the offer from Fox News by being a poster girl of that line of thinking (I don't like phrases such as alt.right. There's plenty of people who align themselves on the right here on NSC whose views I don't share, but still respect them, as they are decent, caring, compassionate and tolerant people, the same cannot be said of Hopkins).

The death of 22 people, and the devastation at a personal and family level that has arisen following the terrorist attack mean nothing more to Hopkins than the prospect of an enhanced paycheck, and for that there is no excuse.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Can't see what she has done wrong this time? She is being hard done by here.

She called for a 'Final Solution'. The Nazi's Final Solution was to persecute and exterminate all Jews. I read it that she wants us to do something similar with Muslims. If you can't see the parallels in her statement then something is seriously wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here