Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] I’m excited about tomorrow.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Problem

Not that I’m going mind. Working in the morning and hopefully a stream or whatever for during the game.
The problem is I’m looking forward to it and hopefully watching us take a strong point or heaven forbid an excellent victory later on during Match of the Day. We could get tonked I suppose !!!
Looking forward to an Albion game is the bit that worries me though......... what’s happening to me ffs.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Problem

Not that I’m going mind. Working in the morning and hopefully a stream or whatever for during the game.
The problem is I’m looking forward to it and hopefully watching us take a strong point or heaven forbid an excellent victory. We could get tonked I suppose !!!
Looking forward to an Albion game is the bit that worries me though......... what’s happened to me ffs.

This is what happens to people who drink Fosters Tops for 40 years then discover Pale ale , please kids don't end up like this poor soul , stay on the fosters :lolol:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Problem

The problem is I’m looking forward to it and hopefully watching us take a strong point or heaven forbid an excellent victory later on during Match of the Day. We could get tonked I suppose !!!
Looking forward to an Albion game is the bit that worries me though......... what’s happening to me ffs.

Well as Everton are terrified of us, and we've just beaten Arsenal, I juust hope that nobody gets too over excited, about playing Everton.
If we win, which I hope we do, it'll be another fantastic result for CH.
But my head says a draw IMO

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
So excited

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
What is the stream situation, anyone know ? Is it floating about on one of those Bien Sports jobbies ?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Problem

Where's that Look At Me tag when you need it?

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
where's that look at me tag when you need it?

i D486FAD6-A261-45ED-A465-8817A75916A1.jpeg

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Where's that Look At Me tag when you need it?

Shut up Tom you p.rick. You’re getting right grump recently. You need crass threads on here.
Tom Grumpy now.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
On the stream front I just go straight to cricfree. You might have to find the right stream of 5 but apart from the odd long stall once you’ve played ‘find the cross’ they are usually ok.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I'm about to lose control

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Problem

Mid life crisis :moo:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here