Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Atmosphere today

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
It was very noticeable that there was at least 2 songs going off at the same time for the first 20 minuets. It was a great atmosphere but would have been much better if the North Stand was at one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Actually I think the North was as close to being in unison as I can remember. Often picking up the same song whether it started from one side or the other.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Actually I think the North was as close to being in unison as I can remember. Often picking up the same song whether it started from one side or the other.

As good as the atmosphere was it could have been a lot better from my perspective from the WSU.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

I thought at one point we excelled ourselves singing 'we've got Knockaert' in a 4 way round.
I was hoping we'd move onto Frère Jacques and get our recorders out.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Nice chant ‘Arsenal Wenger we want you to stay’........mind you it had been preceded by You’re getting sacked in the morning :moo:

Loved that. Purely to take the piss out of the gooner boys. Very entertaining, although when we first sang it there was ages to go and i was worried it was all too premature :lol:

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
Did you see the number of kids down the front with signs asking for shirts though? It is a justified comment to make unfortunately. :facepalm:

I wish these kids (or more accurately their parents) would realise that WE ARE A PREMIER LEAGUE FOOTBALL TEAM AND WE DESERVE TO BE HERE. They should be holding signs up asking for PREMIER LEAGUE SUPERSTARS like Dunk, Murray and Knockaert’s shirts.

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
I wish these kids (or more accurately their parents) would realise that WE ARE A PREMIER LEAGUE FOOTBALL TEAM AND WE DESERVE TO BE HERE. They should be holding signs up asking for PREMIER LEAGUE SUPERSTARS like Dunk, Murray and Knockaert’s shirts.

I think you’ll find quite a few kids are doing just that.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Hastings has no atmosphere so you should go back there :moo:

I love a good atmosphere, the North today was decent, but could have been a lot better. Having been in there against Coventry I understand the nuances, it can’t be solved over night but needs input from the club to rearrange seats.

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo

I think you’ll find quite a few kids are doing just that.

All kids near us wanted Albion players shirts. Saw 1 particularly crap sign that was done on a used fish and chip box.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I love a good atmosphere, the North today was decent, but could have been a lot better. Having been in there against Coventry I understand the nuances, it can’t be solved over night but needs input from the club to rearrange seats.

I think you're being very harsh.
The North today was excellent and created a proper 'wall of noise'.

Naturally when that happens everybody else joins in too.
Thankful we had 'the' lino to occupy us in the 'sorry I forgot where I was' Family Stand.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017

Thankful we had 'the' lino to occupy us in the 'sorry I forgot where I was' Family Stand.

Agree, today was great. Naturally quietened during the second half at times as we were under the kosh loads so it became very tense. Brilliant atmosphere overall though; deafening at times. Arsenal fans largely shyte, as they are at the Emirates

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Agree, today was great. Naturally quietened during the second half at times as we were under the kosh loads so it became very tense. Brilliant atmosphere overall though; deafening at times. Arsenal fans largely shyte, as they are at the Emirates
I loved the 'oh shite' reaction to 7 minutes, quickly followed by a very loud 'Albion' so as not to spook the players.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings

Honestly, there is nobody who loves an atmosphere more than me, but as good as today was, it could have been better.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Honestly, there is nobody who loves an atmosphere more than me, but as good as today was, it could have been better.

I don't think anyone is saying it was a sizzler but merely good for the Amex, which I think we can both agree is not a huge achievement.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado

WTF :moo:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here