Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cannon & Ball (no, really)

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
"In their hard-touring days, the wacky pair would liven up groupie encounters thus: one would hide in the wardrobe of the hotel room. The other would then bring his lady acquaintance up to the room and ask to do her a la chien, with her leaning over the windowsill and the curtains pulled shut on her."

"Lady would be 'ooh, kinky!' and agree. At a prearranged signal, the wardrobe-hider would sneak out and seamlessly plug in the place of the initial shagger, who would then run down into the cacar parknd wave up at the woman in the window. Now that's comedy."

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
damn, two seconds of my life wasted :lolol:

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
looney said:
Thats funnier than any of their gags.:lolol:

Ain't that the truth :D

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
braders100 said:
damn, two seconds of my life wasted :lolol:

I know, the thread title promised so much and the story was very disappointing, right? Yeah, right.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Class. Even better if the relay partner then attempted a Donkey Punch or Dirty Sanchez.

Aren't they both born again christians? I seem to remember Bobby getting upset when his daughter appeared on Page 3.

Also reminds me of when I was driving through Southborough a couple of years ago and their church hall sized theatre was advertising a night with Syd Little who would be talking about his faith. Must have been hanging from the rafters! :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here