Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] The Always Ultras:: a tale of WOE

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Brilliant. More threats to my family are probably en route right now.
SJ'sLoveMonkey seems particully enamoured by you. Didn't he used to be one of the nicer palace folk to post on here? What happened there?

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
I love that goon on twitter acknowledging that - without the scarf faced drum bangers- Selhurst is actually shit.

The scales have fallen from that chaps eyes to be sure.

The only really terrible realisation I have is that NONE of our barbed comments and well worded insults have ever had any effect on them. All of their misery is occasioned by their own fecking club! We might as well give up and leave their humiliation to Messrs Parish and Zaha.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
We have finally reached 9,000 signed, a Fantastic achievement for all, let’s hope this singing section is implemented. #CPFC [MENTION=15976]CPFC[/MENTION]HQ @BackOfTheNest @HLTCO @FYPFanzine @ULTRAS_CPFC [MENTION=14504]TheEagle[/MENTION]sBeak @HC15OnTour [MENTION=3975]ben[/MENTION]iesta_ [MENTION=21818]cpfc_[/MENTION]Supporters [MENTION=1728]REDNBLUEARMY[/MENTION]1

Why hasn’t our efforts on NSC been recognised, we must have provided more names than any of those listed.

:ffsparr:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Statement: Enhanced Singing Section To Be Introduced In Lower Holmesdale For 2019/20 Season

https://www.cpfc.co.uk/news/2018/se...oduced-in-lower-holmesdale-for-201920-season/

So which signature do you think proved to be the straw for Prince Charming :lolol:

Baseless accusations! Helmut Shmakker and Willie Wakker will be very upset by this.

Just been told Dee Luded felt compelled to sign

Pardon?

PS my good friend Stu Pidtwat has lent his support to them up the road.

Ivor Twatsatnexttome in the Holmesdale has come forward quite late to add his name.

Thanks, I couldnt resist adding a few others. Ivor Smelleecock has now signed up for the cause.

I genuinely cannot remember! It could have been The Queen, Steve Parish-Sachs-Cox, Maid Upname, Nigel ‘The Nige’ Nigel, six different Jeremy Corbyns - last one being preceded with ‘there’s only one’, Nobby Neas, etc etc etc.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Cringe. Jesus. “We understand this will disappoint some of our most loyal season ticket holders and cause some disruption” but basically they can do one. The club cares not a jot whether you’ve had that season ticket in the same spot as your dad, his dad and your great grandad...and you were going to pass it on to your kids etc. BUT you are not as important as a teenager in a hoodie wearing a balaclava and beating a drum because he can’t get a bird to beat so YOU can clear off to sit behind a pillar because you dont scream like a banshee at home games.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
You're a two team support according to them. Def worth a look over at the away end. It just sums up what they are really like with the stuff they come out with. I would be shocked if I read half the stuff on this board, no self awareness.

Waiting for this to be quoted on the away end [emoji106]

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
You're a two team support according to them. Def worth a look over at the away end. It just sums up what they are really like with the stuff they come out with. I would be shocked if I read half the stuff on this board, no self awareness.

Waiting for this to be quoted on the away end [emoji106]

Me? What is my other team?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Sorry yea, thought I quoted you.

Chelsea is the rumour.

Chelsea? I've never been to Stamford Bridge, not even to see us play. The only Chelsea games I've ever seen (and it will only be a handful) are against Albion.

I've only ever attended 2 games not featuring Brighton:

Bristol City v someone, when living in Bristol.
Wimbledon v Manchester City (at Selhurst Park funnily enough), when I went with a City supporting mate for an evening game which was watched by about 8,000 people.

I've been to, I would guess, more than 1,000 games watching Brighton for nearly 40 years and have held season tickets at all of the Goldstone, Withdean, Gillingham and the Amex.

Yep - they've nailed it and seen right through me, despite the best of disguises: Brighton are second to my true love Chelsea.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
It appears that cp2010 have announced the “always block” without consulting the fans who’ll be affected by the seat change. Seems a bit of an arse about face way of doing things to me.

Those guys being effectively forced from their seats must be furious.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Do you think CPFC realise the "overwhelming support" for the holmesdale singing section" mainly consists of a couple of dozen Brighton fans making up names?

Hopefully one or two sths about to be shunted out do and raise merry hell that Prince charming caved to 100 spotty Herberts, a couple of dozen Tottenham fans and a dodgy petition

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Do you think CPFC realise the "overwhelming support" for the holmesdale singing section" mainly consists of a couple of dozen Brighton fans making up names?

Hopefully one or two sths about to be shunted out do and raise merry hell that Prince charming caved to 100 spotty Herberts, a couple of dozen Tottenham fans and a dodgy petition
This is all so funny.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here