Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Norwich - huge crowd

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I am sure there were a lot more than that in the ground it was absolutely heaving and indeed marvellous scenes

A great day.

Norwich were very bitter about the result and when we played them on the last day of the season, our final match in the top division, things, a bit like their women, turned very ugly.

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
It was mayhem in the north..

It was total mayhem as I recall the police in their infinite wisdom put a load of Norwich fans by the away fans pen in the North West corner then pushed us away to make room. I had never been so quashed in the Goldstone

I concur that there are very few tickets left - struggled to five together for our little band of "bad fans" who don't attend as many games as we ought. Did manage though and look forward to a great game. Whether it turns out to be one is another matter.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Massive game regardless on what each side does this weekend.

Be great to go into it knowing a win takes / keeps us second (or top)

Cant see them slipping up v Preston this weekend and you'd hope we can get a win v Wigan which I don't think will be easy at all.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Massive game regardless on what each side does this weekend.

Be great to go into it knowing a win takes / keeps us second (or top)

Cant see them slipping up v Preston this weekend and you'd hope we can get a win v Wigan which I don't think will be easy at all.

Preston are on a run that is about as good as ours as Norwich's.

Currently available....

North = 30 (no pairs, half blocks totally sold out)
WSL = 123 (just 6 pairs remain in W1A)
WSU = 59 (no pairs)
ESL = 67 (3 pairs remain, maybe more seats when E1H released)
ESU = 87 (2 pairs remain)
South = 169 (plus possible release of most of eastern half of S1F

535 available online. That's 150 gone since my last count 22 hours ago.

Another 100 just appeared in the WSL as mini clusters, including an extra 10 in the central W1F and another 12 seats in the North.

And the bet part of another 100 in the WSU which are the back row or the back 2 rows

Plus another 80 odd in S1F (not the eastern half which may still be released

At the same time, 17 more sold in the ESL.....

Looks like the club know this is going to sell out so making sure every seat is available

Jan 30, 2008
Another 100 just appeared in the WSL as mini clusters, including an extra 10 in the central W1F and another 12 seats in the North.

And the bet part of another 100 in the WSU which are the back row or the back 2 rows

Looks like the club know this is going to sell out so making sure every seat is available

I'LL BRING ONE A LONG JUST IN CASE:thumbsup:
regards
DR

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex

Impossible to keep track with the club holding back all the time

How many sell outs we had at the Amex.

Cant be many

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here