Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] Chance of trouble Brighton v Tottenham Saturday 5;30 kick off..... brave decision...

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Where's the FAIRY on this thread ?

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I'm going to throw my hat in the ring (not in an aggressive fight inducing way), and say there will be no trouble between us and Spurs, whatever the result.

Is the right answer! Thread closed.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I'm going to throw my hat in the ring (not in an aggressive fight inducing way), and say there will be no trouble between us and Spurs, whatever the result.

No chance. Not much I am sure, but long drinking hours, proximity of London and Saturday night, poor mix for Plod.

N17

Jun 21, 2011
Blew it with the lack of apostrophe, let alone the missing cap.

My butler usually deals with social media related matters. Grammar was never high on my list of priorities at Harrow anyway, understanding which cravat goes with which suit is far more important.

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
My butler usually deals with social media related matters. Grammar was never high on my list of priorities at Harrow anyway, understanding which cravat goes with which suit is far more important.

Hmmm... I've observed two main types of Spuds fan:

1) Essex flash; slip-on shoes, no socks, and a white Range Rover on lease, or
2) inner city feral; gold jewellery, track-suit, baseball cap

N17

Jun 21, 2011
Hmmm... I've observed two main types of Spuds fan:

1) Essex flash; slip-on shoes, no socks, and a white Range Rover on lease, or
2) inner city feral; gold jewellery, track-suit, baseball cap

I was a 2 but now a 1. Although i always wear socks. And live in Sussex.

Sussexscots

Fed up with trains. Sick of the rain.

Surely if your Butler is dealing with your correspondence, your Valet will be dealing with matters sartorial on your behalf? :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here