Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dale Stephens

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Mean maybe but he is very injury prone and he has been out for substanial chunks of the last two seasons.

Fine. I agree. And now you're wisely rowing back.
He's unfortunately missed lots of games through various types of injuries whilst he's been with us.
"takes a few months off" every year is just an insulting way of putting it. Why do that ?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Ye but i think posters are asking when he publicablly slated the club..sounds a serious comment to make
He publically stated that the club took away his opportunity of premier league football and implied they were holding him back. I would say that is tantamount to slating the club.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
And come on posing by an oxygen tank is the kind of thing I would post on social media to take the piss.....

and you'd also use only your 3rd tweet in 7 months to tweet this credit/plug for the MS charity/facility as well if it was all a piss take. ?

[tweet]827607357546979330[/tweet]

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
and you'd also use only your 3rd tweet in 7 months to tweet this credit/plug for the MS charity/facility as well if it was all a piss take. ?

[tweet]827607357546979330[/tweet]

That's where you are wrong you see, it's all a RUSE.. they agreed to give him a photo pretending he's injured as long as he advertised their charity. It all makes sense now.

:lolol:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I will not stand for all this ganging up on dwayne.

A man who has a long and proud history on NSC....

.... of not knowing when to stop digging :)

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
ATT000161513.jpg

PortuGull

Gooooooooooooooooooooolll
Jul 10, 2011
Brighton Marina
'That' just looks like a black rectangle on my screen. I have mentioned this before, but no-one has ever come back with either an explanation or a solution.[/QUOTE]

You mean that one that also looks (on my PC) like a black rectangle?

If you're using Firefox as your browser, suggest you use Google Chrome instead, to get rid of the "black rectangles" on your screen

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Is anybody concerned with the latests news that CH wont rush him back so probably not this week then. I am because our midfield is non existant without him pulling the strings as the 3 stand ins are not good enough to take his place.

PortuGull

Gooooooooooooooooooooolll
Jul 10, 2011
Brighton Marina
I'm using Firefox with no problem.

Using Windows 10? Then no problem, but if he's still using XP or Windows 7 it could be an issue.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Is anybody concerned with the latests news that CH wont rush him back so probably not this week then. I am because our midfield is non existant without him pulling the strings as the 3 stand ins are not good enough to take his place.

If he's rushed back with an injury he is likely to aggravate it and be out a lot longer. I think Chris knows what he is doing.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London

Yes, they played no part in our comeback on Saturday, did they? Of course Kayal is good enough but he's not fully fit yet. Norwood and Sidwell can both do a job too. Sadly people are ignoring the evidence of the season to date and just looking at a couple of games where we've struggled to write off two key squad players.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Yes, they played no part in our comeback on Saturday, did they? Of course Kayal is good enough but he's not fully fit yet. Norwood and Sidwell can both do a job too. Sadly people are ignoring the evidence of the season to date and just looking at a couple of games where we've struggled to write off two key squad players.

Don't think Sidwell has done a lot wrong. However, although he has shown glimpses of class Norwood is not quite there IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Don't think Sidwell has done a lot wrong. However, although he has shown glimpses of class Norwood is not quite there IMO.

Which is a fair enough opinion (not the over the top reaction to a couple of poor performances from other posters). Both have done well for me. If you'd told me at the start of the season that Kayal would be out for so long and we'd be top two at this point, I'd have been amazed.

Norwood has done well alongside Stephens, as has Sidwell, but it is hard to deny Stephens is a vital part of this team (if you look at our record with and without him this season).

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Which is a fair enough opinion (not the over the top reaction to a couple of poor performances from other posters). Both have done well for me. If you'd told me at the start of the season that Kayal would be out for so long and we'd be top two at this point, I'd have been amazed.

Norwood has done well alongside Stephens, as has Sidwell, but it is hard to deny Stephens is a vital part of this team (if you look at our record with and without him this season).

This, 100 times

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

Totally agree.

My issue with Norwood clearly isn't his passing, but his inability to tackle.

Stephens is quite a worry, because we are half the team without him. I like the look of the Huddersfield player Mooy? But there isn't anyone comparable in our league otherwise.

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Stephens and Kayal are our two best midfielders, the sooner they are back together the better IMO.

I would certainly hope to see them get some game time together in preparation for the home games against Reading and Newcastle.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here