Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Not sure if there is a ruling on this one, but I am interested to get the consensus of opinion.

I believe the Avatar to be your own. Something that you like, worship (in the case of Artois and Chapman), represents you or you just find amusing.

Whatever you reasoning for choosing it, surely the idea is that it is unique to you. However it has come to my attention that some members are not going by this (unwritten?) rule.

I noticed the other day an avatar I admired, the spinning football as displayed by AlbionFan. Today, I notice it has gone, and when enquiring why, he says it because other members have stolen this.

Not a crime requiring a death sentence, but something unpleasant none the less.

Or is it just me??

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Totally agree Gritt its as much you as your name is and should not be stolen intentionaly.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
=:safeway

Last edited:

AlbionFan

Aug 14, 2003
Sompting
Well I can tell you, it was like someone had stolen my whole identity. Everything I stood for and believed in was just wrenched from me without a care for the consequences or my feelings. I just don't know how I can carry on knowing that someone else has possession of my ball.

Vinyl Richie

Jul 30, 2003
Polling North Standers
I worship mine.....look at my princess, she will be mine :angel:

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Rich Suvner said:
Sorry, couldn't resist - cheeky seagull will make imminent return!

.. and a welcome return it is too.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
AlbionFan said:
Tell me what you want, I have loads.

Come on AlbioFan, this was started over yours, put the football back, and we'll politely ask anyone else (227BHA) who has taken yours to change to something else.

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
I got outbid for the rights to the Powerpuff Girl - I dropped out at 6k - it's good I thought, but why not choose a clee-shay instead?

ROBBIE!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports