Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why do this to us???

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Good times... Bad times....Last two games, are the good times back ?..we`ll know for sure with wins at Bolton and home against Derby..

To quote Kevin Keegan .............. I would luv it

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I feel for the poor sod who has to do this seasons one...

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
God I do hate that artsy shite, show us some replays from decent angles not some wierd view where you can't see any context besides a ball entering a net.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Nicely put together package there.
Only one mistake, they seemed to run out of footage towards the end of the season ?

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
I still maintain we were the best team in the League that year... Manager conspicuous in his absence from footage though. Written out of history a bit maybe?
Gus may have been written out but they managed to film me in a crowd scene, thanks for posting Carty, never knew it was there although maybe it was a montage I hadn't seen before.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Come on chaps, let's lift the mood.

Next season lads. Next season. Something special is round the corner. I can feel it in my bones.

I still have hopes of my top 6 finish bet coming off for this season, all we need to do is win all the remaining games, creating a British record for a winning streak, piece of piss!

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I feel for the poor sod who has to do this seasons one...

This season's one will be a visual triumph, a scintillating 3m52s of cinematic genius featuring men in suits filling out spreadsheets, scrimping, saving and bean-counting.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here