Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

First home fixture, first tv change Forest Friday 12th August 7.45pm

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Urgh, my wife is working Friday evenings now, so will have to bring our screaming 11 month old. Hope no-one in the West Upper minds :p

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
This is why I told Sky to eff off. I wasn't paying to be part of the problem any longer. Seriously, this is taking the piss. Second consecutive opening home league game on a bloody Friday night? Bad enough they moved us so many times last season, but to ruin the first home game again is just rubbing it in. Where is the evidence that the impact on fans is taken into account when these games are moved? We keep hearing this but never seem to see it.

The overwhelming sense of disappointment from last season still hasn't left me and this serves to lower the sense of anticipation about next season even further.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
I don't like changes but on this occasion I will be in the South Of France. So I can now watch it.

Sorry for others, but I am happy with this.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Will have to break the news to my girlfriend that we will be spending our last night of holiday abroad watching in a bar!

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
To anyone who is moaning about this........Do give it a rest. Not so long ago we wouldn't have got on the telly because nobody would bother to watch us. Enjoy it. Live it, Love it. This is our time (sort of)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here