Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Glenn Murray

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
This is such crap (sorry) Murray hasn't upped his game at all, just gone about his business in his usual way!

He is a class act, who will score goals at every level - just a shame it has taken some such a long time to realise something that Chris Hughton has known all along...

I’ve always known what Glenn Murray can do. I even said he’d get 10-15 prem goals this season. But I still stand by the very obvious analogy in my opinion (not ‘crap’), that he’s upped his performances and been more consistent since we signed the 2 strikers.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
I’ve always known what Glenn Murray can do. I even said he’d get 10-15 prem goals this season. But I still stand by the very obvious analogy in my opinion (not ‘crap’), that he’s upped his performances and been more consistent since we signed the 2 strikers.

Sorry, no he hasn't, he has scored more goals since we have been more attacking and provided better service - simples!

Nothing to do with upping his game which is quite frankly insulting to a consummate pro...

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003

He has clearly upped his all round game since the increased competition for places. That's only natural.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Sorry, no he hasn't, he has scored more goals since we have been more attacking and provided better service - simples!

Nothing to do with upping his game which is quite frankly insulting to a consummate pro...
He has gone about doing what he has always done-including some frustrating moments but I'd rather have him in the side than not. When he went up the road to that lot I was well pissed off: even more so when CMS proved to be nowhere near as good as Murray.

He seems to be enjoying himself most games: long may that continue.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
He was really clever winning that penalty today, Just trying to wait for any contact to go down.

If it was Zaha we would probably have a different opinion :lol:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Nope - he’s clearly playing better in my opinion and consistently which is more important. It’s not insulting - I don’t mean effort.

Last edited:

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
It does mean whatever the reasons for the CMS exchange, it was a bad one, and probably delayed the club to where it is today.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
He's playing better with some genuine pressure on his place.

This is a sign of what a great player he is.

He won't let go of the shirt without a fight.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Incredible all-round performance today. Arguably in the best form of his career.

BHA had to learn an incredibly tough lesson a few years ago. DON’T GET RID OF MURRAY!

We suffered and suffered for that mistake.

NOW, thank Prince Charming, those ****s up the road (and Smug Ed) made EXACTLY the same mistake as we did under Poyet so we now have OUR man back shooting us to survival!

VIVA MURRAY

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Nope - he’s clearly playing better in my opinion and consistently which is more important. It’s. It insulting - I don’t mean effort.

He is but to me it is Izquierdo who has made the difference because we look so much better in attack when he plays.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
He is but to me it is Izquierdo who has made the difference because we look so much better in attack when he plays.

This, in buckets (and spades). I do not believe for one minute that Murray has "upped his game", instead he is just being given more of the service he deserves, service that demonstrates he is a natural Goalscorer at any level.

bhadebenhams

Mar 14, 2009
He didn’t clap the fans at Brentford and asked for a transfer six weeks after Dean Wilkins (SEVENTH) rescued him
From a cardboard box on the M62.

He doesnt exist in my eyes.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Murray's goals will be the prime reason why we'll survive in the top flight despite all the 'expert' pundit predictions.

You don't need youth or pace when you instinctively know how to score.

He's getting better as he gets older.

It helps when you know how to win -- and score -- penalties too, especially when there's some donkey of a CB breathing down your neck, eager to oblige.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
BHA had to learn an incredibly tough lesson a few years ago. DON’T GET RID OF MURRAY!

We suffered and suffered for that mistake.

NOW, thank Prince Charming, those ****s up the road (and Smug Ed) made EXACTLY the same mistake as we did under Poyet so we now have OUR man back shooting us to survival!

VIVA MURRAY

I’ve thought that before too. Bmuff and Palace failed to learn from history and Poyet, in not keeping hold of Murray.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here