Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kemy...

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
tries to play some good towards goal passes but just never seems to quite pull it off.

This hampered my football career as well.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
He's no scapegoat; he's just utter utter cack. We've had cack players in the past that have least put some effort in to get fit & bust a gut on the pitch. I admire players who work hard to get the maximum from limitied ability; but I'm not having this waster. The sooner he does one the better. I repeat, the worst player we've EVER had. Defo my number 1, by a mile.
Oh & by the way, all this "undoubted talent" tosh; we haven't seen anything from this excuse of a player who is just stealing a living!
Probably on twatter now innit bro, (with a Dutch accent).
But no, "give him a chance", "he's showed some good touches". GET RID, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, GET RID!

If he turns it around & wins player of the season, then I'm there to be shot at; but does anyone seriously think this will happen?

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
I'm not one to get on an Albion player's back but this guy is CLEARLY taking the piss out of each and every one of us. A panic buy that we didn't do our homework on - more fool us.

And for those saying get rid - where???? who's going to want him?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Probably on twatter now innit bro, (with a Dutch accent).

kemy agustien ‏@KemyAgustien 50s
2nd time planet of the apes with bro [MENTION=25161]wayne[/MENTION]marshi and cousins chino & mitty

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
That's an insult to Barnes who, aside from being a decent player, could never be accused of giving less than his all for the cause - even by his more myopic critics on here.

Spot on. Ashley Barnes gave his all, no matter where he ended up being played, scored plenty of goals and had an tenacious side in a team with some 'light weights' in the tackle.

Agustien - I simply cannot see any positives in his play, and his wayward passing can actually be a liability to us ... allowing opponents to counter against an Albion team that's pushed forward in attack.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Spot on. Ashley Barnes gave his all, no matter where he ended up being played, scored plenty of goals and had an tenacious side in a team with some 'light weights' in the tackle.

Agustien - I simply cannot see any positives in his play, and his wayward passing can actually be a liability to us ... allowing opponents to counter against an Albion team that's pushed forward in attack.

100%. I was never really sure about Barnes but to compare him in anyway with Agustien is just wrong, Barnes was head and shoulders.

If a comparison is to be made look in the direction of Harley

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
100%. I was never really sure about Barnes but to compare him in anyway with Agustien is just wrong, Barnes was head and shoulders.

If a comparison is to be made look in the direction of Harley

Harley and Agustien: a good analogy - both offer/offered nothing, except adding to the wage bill. Harley once scored from a free kick which gives him one out of ten for his Albion career.

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
Harley and Agustien: a good analogy - both offer/offered nothing, except adding to the wage bill. Harley once scored from a free kick which gives him one out of ten for his Albion career.
Perfect comparison. Both think they are significantly better players than they are. Both are work shy on the pitch.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

At least Harley kept himself trim.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Its astonishing that players can get full pay for doing absolutely jack shite...If i was underperforming at work I'd get disciplined and eventually sacked,how has this player managed to do as he wishes and get away with it?

A job is a job and football players shouldn't be treated diffrent to anyone else:censored:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Its astonishing that players can get full pay for doing absolutely jack shite...If i was underperforming at work I'd get disciplined and eventually sacked,how has this player managed to do as he wishes and get away with it?

A job is a job and football players shouldn't be treated diffrent to anyone else:censored:

It would appear you can pretty much do ANYTHING and still be rewarded with a juicy contract in football. I'm not aware of a player being convicted for murder and playing on after release though, so maybe this is a step too far even in football? Rape, theft, violence, racism, manslaughter and being totally out-of-shape seem okay though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here