Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If March, Hemed, and JFC is the answer...

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Strange, against MK Dons last time out March looked unplayable and at that time I didn't see too many people saying he was making up the numbers then!
A winger needs to be able to run at the defence something he wasn't allowed to do today either through match orders or the way Burnley played him...

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Hemed worked hard in a role that he hasn't been playing because of Baldock's unavailability. As soon as Zamora went off and he became the furthest man forward, he got in a shot that won a corner.

He also set up the goal and might have scored himself if Heaton hadn't got a touch that took it onto the bar (look closely at the replays) but that's the way it's going for him at the moment. And it was a pretty deft turn in the first place.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Have to agree with the majority. The thread is wrong, the three players originally mentioned are doing a great job keeping us in an automatic promotion place. Not always first choice but doing ok. We do need a striker ... but that should be on top of not instead of what we have.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Great idea. Lets get rid of two England under 21 players and our top scorer (especially considering one must have only just come on when you posted this).

We've just drawn away from home to one of the best teams in the league (a team by my calculations who had a striker who cost more than our entire matchday 18) and you do a post like this. We're unbeaten in 18 games and second in the league, competing with teams who have massively higher budgets than us. Some fans don't deserve this team.

Under-21s players....big deal. It doesn't in itself make them good players

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
The thought has crossed my mind, I mean just imagine lumbering us with a ground that we can't afford and costs US money each week. But that's for another day.

So you would prefer us to get someone else in then, how about Tan, red would suit us better or for course somebody corrupt like the present that keeps on giving at Leeds. How many championship clubs don't lose money.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Murphy was poor today. He seems to be going through a bad patch form-wise. Based on today's performance it makes you wonder why we fought so hard for his signature.

March was good in patches, but not at his best. And the number of times he lost his footing in the second half ... ridiculous ... did he not have the correct boots on?

And a question about BZ. He was much more effective than Hemed, but was subbed after an hour. That's equal to the longest he's been on the pitch for us this season. Did we sign him knowing he had no more than 60 minutes in him? We needed him for 90 today.

Thought Rosenior played well again. Central midfield was good. Stockdale had a good game. Expected more from Burnley. I guess the fact that we snuffed them out effectively for most of the game shows exactly why we are where we are in the table.

Hmmm, Murphy, bad patch?, really? I don't know how he played today becomes I didn't see the game, but generally l think he is going through a very good patch of form, and will prove a good signing for us.

As for Bobby, well I don't think we are ever likely to get much more than an hour from him. He is very much an impact player at the tail end of his career, and will be on the bench most of the time. But that's just fine with me. He is still more than c apable of coming up with the odd crucial goal, and is an important member of the squad.

Rosenior l agree, is a terrific player and so versatile, probably our best pre season acquisition

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
It was you idiot. Yesterday. Where you been under a rock?

I doubt that he's been under a rock.

More likely, he has watched as March has utterly turned around some poor early season form, a change that started at around the 20 minute mark at home to Cardiff. Generally, he has been excellent ever since then.

Perhaps he had a poor game last week. To judge him on that game alone would suggest that it is you that spends most of your time 'under a rock'.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here