Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] East lower and north...

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Ok, you left early, but to say you don’t care that you missed the goal is ?? WTF ???

Re-read it; they're saying they don't care if their leaving early bothers someone. Not that they don't care they missed a goal.

PoG

Oct 29, 2013
very few of them can pour a pint properly either i've had to ask them to top mine up a fair few times! anyway that's my moan....

One time someone serving me proceeded to make my pint by using several dreggy pints that had been laying about for god knows how long. They were then shocked by my reaction of wanting a fresh pint pulled.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I'm a bit late to the bin fest, but it looked like the West Lower emptied out quickest.

Wouldn't be at all surprised if the bottom half of each of the home stands emptied earliest. On the night, the roof offered practically nothing in the way of protection from the elements. It was positively Withdean-esque in its wetness and, yes, coldness. Wasn't anybody's idea of a good time, including probably the players. Barbours OUT!

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
One time someone serving me proceeded to make my pint by using several dreggy pints that had been laying about for god knows how long. They were then shocked by my reaction of wanting a fresh pint pulled.

Mr Fussy, it's not friggin' half time beer festival tasting. It's still wet. Get your pint, and get the hell out of the queue.:drink:

Funny thing is, I don't drink lager, but had 2 pints of Harvey's and was waiting on a lager, told the girl to just pour two of the dreggy looking pints into one and I'll take those. Mate did say it was a bit flat...:whistle:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here