Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Kit

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Looks like an over the top patch again, perhaps a more subtle one though?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
From behind it looks like they're wearing a blue bolero shrug

For a moment, I thought I'd accidentally logged on to Vogue magazine online.

If you can find more than a dozen NSCers who have the faintest idea what a bolero shrug is, then I'll buy you a pint.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I'm not so sure there is one. Been trying to get a decent look in the video... Anyone know for sure?

If you look at the video posted a couple of pages back, and even in this still here.

Not a solid colour on the sleeves.

211892a46e40c475db128b298bdc9f13.png

You can see that there is a clear horizontal line running across the top of the panel over the white stripes. Don't know there would be one unless its an iron on.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

If you can find more than a dozen NSCers who have the faintest idea what a bolero shrug is, then I'll buy you a pint.

New left back?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Any chance of a long sleeve version, with the lower arm covered in tattoo designs, so we can all look like Prem footballers?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Would have loved retro all blue just to have a break from the stripes, but I suppose it's about time the top flight saw some vertical blue and white stripes and we must be the first up there to wear it in seventeen years?....Sheffield Wed?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Would have loved retro all blue just to have a break from the stripes, but I suppose it's about time the top flight saw some vertical blue and white stripes and we must be the first up there to wear it in seventeen years?....Sheffield Wed?

Did Wigan wear stripes? :shrug:

Sea Eagle

Jun 23, 2011
Looks great, that'll be my first shirt purchase of the Nike era! Good on the club for listening to the fans (again) and getting rid of that crappy stick on panel.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Interesting that it is dividing opinion so much.

Personally - on balance - I'm not a fan. For me it is 80% perfect and 20% disappointing.

I love the main body of the front of the shirt.
I can live with the back - incorporating legible numbers on stripes is always a challenge.
But the sleeves? Over-designed beyond belief. Just keep it SIMPLE and it would have looked so much cleaner and classier.

I've never bought a shirt and said, "you know what - have you got something similar but with sleeves in a completely different colour? That'll do me!"

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
Interesting that it is dividing opinion so much.

Personally - on balance - I'm not a fan. For me it is 80% perfect and 20% disappointing.

I love the main body of the front of the shirt.
I can live with the back - incorporating legible numbers on stripes is always a challenge.
But the sleeves? Over-designed beyond belief. Just keep it SIMPLE and it would have looked so much cleaner and classier.

I've never bought a shirt and said, "you know what - have you got something similar but with sleeves in a completely different colour? That'll do me!"

Not really a different colour though is it, they are pin striped. Think it'll look good in the flesh.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015

Since my post I think the required number of NSCers will now be sufficiently enlightened, so do we still have a date and if we do would it be ok if I wore my bolero shrug?

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Would have liked to see the lady presenter model it !! In wet T shirt style perhaps. She looked ever so nice today in her snug fitting jeans . She also did the players awards night . Not a clue who she is .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here