Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jack Wilshere

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Ffsmurray - l was trying to be nice and turns out BOURNEMOUTH with their 10k gates were chosen over palace :ffsparr: Won't ever get a chance for a £40mil player to go there again!!!!!

In a straight choice he CHOSE BOURNEMOUTH!!! :shrug:

View attachment 77580

It seems that Arsenal made him go to Bournemouth as they paid more and covered all his wages!

From and England point of view I hope he gets back to the player he can be

From a Spurs point of view I hope he doesn't :D

edit: seen you have covered this elsewhere

CherryInHove

Apr 16, 2015
There is no "Bournemouth romance" story though. So much money has been spent; it isn't remotely a good tale to tell. Joke club.

I think the "Romance" story is coming from the bottom of league 2 up to the championship whilst spending pretty much nothing. Do you really expect a club to spend a couple of years in the Premiership and spend nothing on players?

CherryInHove

Apr 16, 2015
How many times were you in administration ? At least when it happens again you'll be ready

Yeah, twice. Obviously I hope it doesn't happen again, but if it does, it's not the end of the world. Just enjoying the ride. You do appear to be incredibly bitter about Bournemouth though. I suggest relaxing a bit, it's just football.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Incredibly tiresome Nigel, [MENTION=29419]Return of the Makh[/MENTION] spends yet another significant part of his day on our forum arguing with one of Bournemouth's seven fans.

You couldn't make it up.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Say's the bloke with over 42,000 posts...

Here's another one with a disgusting post count who also wonders WTF keeps bringing you back to this board. You come to gloat but can't grasp that we really don't care what players you have signed. If perhaps you came to discuss occasionally rather than gloat you'd get a better reception.

Return of the Makh

May 11, 2014
Yes, a BRIGHTON fan on a BRIGHTON forum, since 1996.

What's your excuse for 513 posts as a Palace fan on a Brighton forum in 2 short years? Other than being a complete sad-sack, obvs.

Join date...Jul 2003?

Don't try and make out that's not a lot of posts! Anyway, I'm not here to get into an argument so p*ss off. I'm discussing JW.

Moderating note: This user has been issued a warning for this abusive post. Due to previous warnings, this has resulted in an automatic posting ban being imposed which will last for 3 days. This user has also been banned from this thread and will not be able to post to it when the posting ban expires.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Join date...Jul 2003?

Don't try and make out that's not a lot of posts! Anyway, I'm not here to get into an argument so p*ss off. I'm discussing JW.

You're a tedious, boring prick. Kindly fck off and get a life. I'm fairly sure on your own intolerant boards, we'd have been shown the door months ago.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Did we carry our post counts over from the previous incarnations of NSC or did we start from zero again in 2003? Maybe [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] can clarify?

It's so long ago I can't remember.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Did we carry our post counts over from the previous incarnations of NSC or did we start from zero again in 2003? Maybe [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] can clarify?

It's so long ago I can't remember.

Post counts reflect posts made on this version of NSC only.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Post counts reflect posts made on this version of NSC only.

Yes, which was 2003, which is why none of us has a join date any earlier than that. 'Old' NSC..... now that was a pirate ship if ever I saw one :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here