Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Train chaos for matches this season

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
I was handed a leaflet at Haywards Heath station after the Manure game. There will be no trains from Three Bridges to Brighton or Lewes for the following matches

West Ham
Wolves
Leicester
Hudds
Soton

If my maths is correct, that is more than 25% of our home games this season.

Dontcha just love a rail replacement service:shootself

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
West Ham is on the Friday evening, so trains will be running.

Have these changes been reflected in the timetables yet? I wanted to book tickets for one of the Sundays it says there’s no trains and the on line timetable suggested they were running as normal!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Have these changes been reflected in the timetables yet? I wanted to book tickets for one of the Sundays it says there’s no trains and the on line timetable suggested they were running as normal!
I would also be really surprised if there were no trains running for West Ham on the Friday.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

what day is it for? look carefully at the journey time, sometimes National Rail site shows the service is running but the normally 20 minute journey time is 40 minutes, indicating its a bus and they haven't updated the system correctly to show that.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Them there 9 days in Feb look fun don't they?

Capture.JPG

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
what day is it for? look carefully at the journey time, sometimes National Rail site shows the service is running but the normally 20 minute journey time is 40 minutes, indicating its a bus and they haven't updated the system correctly to show that.

I checked that. The bus will take more than 10 minutes from Hassocks to Brighton!

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I was handed a leaflet at Haywards Heath station after the Manure game. There will be no trains from Three Bridges to Brighton or Lewes for the following matches

West Ham
Wolves
Leicester
Hudds
Soton

If my maths is correct, that is more than 25% of our home games this season.

Dontcha just love a rail replacement service:shootself

Think it also effects Burnley at home.

It gets even worse if you travel to away games by train o

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here