Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

5 killed and many injured in shooting at mosque in Quebec, Canada

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Except you did believe it. Not the first time you've tried telling everyone how Breitbart tells the truth either.

Erm this is becoming embarrassing for you. I did believe it because it was true...

"got links muddled. Mohamed Khadir and Alexandre Bissonette arrested, story now on Britbart."

This bit above reported on breitbart is/was true. Later news the former was released without charge.

This bit.....
" Willl be on bbc once they take down the story about it being white supremacists caused by Trump."

A snide dig at the BBC, make of that what you will.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
This bit.....
" Willl be on bbc once they take down the story about it being white supremacists caused by Trump."

A snide dig at the BBC, make of that what you will.

Exactly. I make of it that you believe Breitbart reports. Something you've stated on here before. A website that, once the facts of the story have emerged, hasn't bothered to report on it. I'm not embarrassed.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Exactly. I make of it that you believe Breitbart reports. Something you've stated on here before. A website that, once the facts of the story have emerged, hasn't bothered to report on it. I'm not embarrassed.

It amends it information. It bills itself as a platform for the non establishment right, it relies on honesty and trust to sell itself as the MSM has given up on honesty. I use a number of news sources. I dont see the issue..

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here