Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sexual abuse and exploitation by Police officers of vulnerable people

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
You are actually a weirdo

My dear child, I do believe your pants are on fire :) Now, go do your homework. There's a good child.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
You have a pretty warped view in my opinion, no officer should be able to put in an extra kick etc and other officers should then not cover up for them. If that were to happen and the other officers covered up for him, that is calculated deception. As they would all work out what their stories should be.

You simply cannot have police whom cannot be trusted, once you turn a blind eye to one officer then he will return the favour and so on and so on. Now say officer A put in an extra kick and officer B hid it. What would then happen if officer B fits someone up, officer A would have to back him up because he owes him one and he would end up screwed if officer B spilled the beans about the first incident. It's all one big slippery slope.

Ow hello, here comes the conspiracy theorist...(and anyone disagreeing is 'warped', LOL!! The irony here is hilarious)

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
you can not be a woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't believe this either. I've met plenty of crazy argumentative women but the level of spite, nonsense and insanity displayed in portlock seagull's posts points to a teenage boy, not a woman.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
really no need to be so aggressive. About an incident of rough justice. Years ago. That you witnessed. But didn't concern you. For all you know that officer may have been disciplined and left the force. Which is the correct way to handle. No need for you to get involved. Which sounds like you didn't anyway so why rage about it on here years later? Please calm down, you really are coming across as someone who can't control their temper. Please also don't take the Lords name in vein. It's disrespectful and highly offensive to many including me, even in a tolerant society such as ours. Best you take time out I think and start again with an apology.

Oh dear a God botherer
conversation is now ended as far as I am concerned

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
...and insulting.

just one last word it was also insulting to that 12 year old girl who asked the police officer to stop the man raping her time after time ............but yet still done nothing
and if you are a woman (which I doubt) you should be ashamed ..........for not being just that ashamed to even be this human race who allows this to go on in a civilized society

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
just one last word it was also insulting to that 12 year old girl who asked the police officer to stop the man raping her time after time ............but yet still done nothing
and if you are a woman (which I doubt) you should be ashamed ..........for not being just that ashamed to even be this human race who allows this to go on in a civilized society

Glasfryn in hysterical OTT reaction :lolol::flounce:

anyone who loses their dignity can contact me by pm.:drama:
ONWARDS AND UPWARDS

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Oh dear a God botherer
conversation is now ended as far as I am concerned

Let's get all your prejudices out there. Care to insult any other religions? Why not add homophobia, racism and sexism to your lovely characteristics eh, Prince Charming?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Glasfryn in hysterical OTT reaction :lolol::flounce:

anyone who loses their dignity can contact me by pm.:drama:
ONWARDS AND UPWARDS

Let's get all your prejudices out there. Care to insult any other religions? Why not add homophobia, racism and sexism to your lovely characteristics eh, Prince Charming?

headcase of huge proportions.....................................or drunk

:bigwave::bigwave::bigwave::bigwave::bigwave::bigwave:

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
headcase of huge proportions.....................................or drunk

:bigwave::bigwave::bigwave::bigwave::bigwave::bigwave:

I wouldn't be so hard on yourself. But clearly you've got issues, something not right with you being so angry and abusive, not least your deranged conclusions. Maybe have a saucer of milk yourself tonight.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
It has been deliciously ironic that you, Catman and Alcatraz or whatever they call themselves are handing out abuse like confetti; on a thread about abuse; whilst raging about people in positions of power who might have been abusive. Are you not seeing what the rest of us are? Time to take a look at yourselves I'd say.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
why don't you crawl back to your w*nkpit kid
Hello Alfred's 2nd a/c...you do know your intelligent contributions to the conversation gives you away?

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
It has been deliciously ironic that you, Catman and Alcatraz or whatever they call themselves are handing out abuse like confetti; on a thread about abuse; whilst raging about people in positions of power who might have been abusive. Are you not seeing what the rest of us are? Time to take a look at yourselves I'd say.

The fact that you see an equivalence between someone saying 'Diddums'to you & sexual abuse of vulnerable people by police officers just about sums you up

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
The fact that you see an equivalence between someone saying 'Diddums'to you & sexual abuse of vulnerable people by police officers just about sums you up
It's the "seeing what the rest of us are" bit that gets me. One person ranting against logic and apparently everyone is on their side. Although nobody is.

I'm a bit uncomfortable about this now though as I think whoever it is has some serious issues and I wouldn't want to make light of that. If I were a moderator I'd be having a word.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here