Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Naylor STILL sucking off Barton

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
So cast your minds back to Chelsea v Liverpool January 2015, Diego Costa stamps on Emre Can, no action taken during the game. FA bring retrospective charge, both Costa and Mourinho claim accidental. FA on review of action by referee hand down a 3 game ban.

So what's the difference other than one was a Championship game.

If the FA want to bring consistency to the game, there is only one option a ban for Barton

I am no Costa fan, nor Barton - But that Ban was ridiculous - there was no way you could say that was on purpose.

That was a media driven campaign

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
1 Red for the stamp - you can see the forcehe deliberately puts down at the last min - he prob could have avoided landing on his leg altogether but even if he were to 'accidentally' land on his leg, natural gravity wouldn't have done it that hard - you clearly see the stamping motion from the knee at the last minute - 100%.

1 Red for the forearm smash. It makes no odds if it was his elbow or arm he went in with. It makes no odds if his eyes were on the ball either Mr Naylor / Virgo - he knew where Kayal was and lead with his arm.

1 yellow - people are forgetting he did about 3 fouls before this in a very short space of time (because Kayal was bossing him). The ref should have booked him for persistant fouling alone.

1 yellow - back chat. Was constantly giving the ref verbals - clear for all to see. He was constantly on at the ref all game.

If you wanted to be picky, you could also give him a yellow for the mele (sp sorry) after the goal - Stockdale got one but not him? A yellow for his reaction when the 'goal that was' wasn't given. A yellow for his tangle with Dunk after the final whistle.

I'm not taking the piss either and all the above is accurate...

ThePompousPaladin

Apr 7, 2013
08f5e409400cd34ef0eb64559c33c01c.jpg

His analysis is full of contradictions. If there was nothing wrong with either challenge, then why should Barton have any yellow cards?

Over to you fellow BAYERS.

From that image it looks as if he has chosen to put his full weight onto Kayal, why not come down on the other foot?

Scumbag.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
You're jumping over a low wall and you carefully make sure you plant your foot right on top of the wall. It's the same as that.

[vine]ijH5gKpK9aF[/vine]

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
He works for The Evening Argus...says it all really

Sadly, back in the day and way before the internet was even invented the locally produced 'Evening Argus' was a newspaper I quite enjoyed reading. Naylor now works for the southampton based 'Argus' which has a measly circulation figures of less than 15-20,000. Its website has eclipsed the actual newspaper in terms of reach and readership and I wouldn't be at all surprised if the paper actually ceases to be produced in the very near future.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Sadly, back in the day and way before the internet was even invented the locally produced 'Evening Argus' was a newspaper I quite enjoyed reading. Naylor now works for the southampton based 'Argus' which has a measly circulation figures of less than 15-20,000. Its website has eclipsed the actual newspaper in terms of reach and readership and I wouldn't be at all surprised if the paper actually ceases to be produced in the very near future.

They were giving the Argus away for free at the back entrance of Brighton station last Thursday morning. Front page had a price of 65 pence printed on it.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I only ever bought it for the football and once Naylor had established himself as a ccunt I just never bought it again.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I don't buy the argus any more,for no other reason than it's online..be like buying water.

dsr-burnley

Aug 15, 2014
He would make a rubbish hurdler too landing almost two footed.

That's a good point. Normally, in hurdling, if you take off with your right foot, your left foot comes down first and your right in a running action lands further forward for maximum speed away from the hurdle, with the side effect of maximum pressure on the landing foot. Barton didn't do that, he landed both feet more or less together, suggesting that he was trying to take the prssure off his left foot.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
That's a good point. Normally, in hurdling, if you take off with your right foot, your left foot comes down first and your right in a running action lands further forward for maximum speed away from the hurdle, with the side effect of maximum pressure on the landing foot. Barton didn't do that, he landed both feet more or less together, suggesting that he was trying to take the prssure off his left foot.

How did you manage 14 posts since August 2014

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

utter nonsense.....he's had years of practice and hence gets away with it...the best at his trade.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here