Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Burke needs to take a back seat

Pickles

May 5, 2014
I too have heard that he is not liked by quite a few people.

Allegedly, we were close to signing a deal but the player pulled out after he met Burke.

I really don't know about the signings etc but I have it spot on.

Not from a middle man or the tea lady but from a very big horse's mouth at the top of the playing side.

Burke is not liked, big time.

Shinbreath

Nov 1, 2008
Hove...
I

Allegedly, we were close to signing a deal but the player pulled out after he met Burke.[/QUOTE

Would that be cos Burke is told our top limit for wages etc and the player didnt like what he heard from Burke.

Apparently he talks down to the players and their agents.

The deal I was talking about was (almost) a done deal until said player and his agent turned up to have a face to face and upon meeting him, they weren't very impressed with his attitude and so left to "consider the deal". Said player then decided not to sign on this basis.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Is it just a coincidence that the reports are that OG hasng been happy since January, transfer window perhaps? Just like Poyet, and being as next year is the 5th year of TB 5 year plan perhaps he needs to take a look at the role of Burke and re asses it. Would any ov the names being mentioned be happy after the love in period of Aug to Dec have passed under the present system.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Is it just a coincidence that the reports are that OG hasng been happy since January, transfer window perhaps? Just like Poyet, and being as next year is the 5th year of TB 5 year plan perhaps he needs to take a look at the role of Burke and re asses it. Would any ov the names being mentioned be happy after the love in period of Aug to Dec have passed under the present system.
Because January would have been Oscars first window to bring in who he wanted and from what he says he did not get what he wanted or needed. Is this the point he then felt let down by Burke and the club?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here