Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Carlos Carvalhal

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
There's a touch of the Ian Holloways about him. The F1 analogy was well recieved and he seems to be dreaming up a different one each week to get some coverage at Sky sports HQ who no doubt lap all of this shit up.

I'd agree that he is coming across well at the minute but "breath of fresh air" turns to "bellend" quite quickly.

Wagner-esque.

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
If you understood Portuguese you would compare him to Big Sam.
Going to be tough to beat. Not exactly likeable.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
He reminds me of a greasy kebab shop owner, and so sly like a demons eye. That raincoat makes him look like he’s wandered into the technical area whilst on a day trip with the rest of his ‘special’ day release group.

Let’s see how ‘quirky’ he is after we hammer them 4-0 next week...

Less custard tart more broken heart.

He comes to us at the turning of the tide.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Some albion employees speak very highly of him. Apparently after our playoff defeat to them he handled himself really well. Polite, friendly and gracious. I remember when he got the job that some senior people at the club offered him their congrats.

Also at sheff wed, despite being pilloried by the local media, he was still very gracious to them. Attending press/club events and being able to distinguish between the individuals and their jobs.

It may be that he is a good coach, it may be that he is a good motivator, but what he has done at swansea is seemingly made the players happy and enjoying their football.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here