Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ESU and WSU open for Coventry game

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I can't go because I'm skiing but I promised to get a couple of tickets for my Nephew and his daughter. They've been in the North so I convinced them to try WSU for a change.

When are they going to open the bloody thing :rant:

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
with over 1400 seats left plus the so far not on sale E1H and W1A, which will I am sure be opened before the upper tiers, those waiting for west or east upper could find themselves disappointed as time ticks away. If the lower tier doesn't sell out soon, will the club risk opening upper tiers to find only a few sold but having to staff up for it. Try a different part of the ground, I have sat in all areas (other than North) and its good to see the very different perspectives offered

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
with over 1400 seats left plus the so far not on sale E1H and W1A, which will I am sure be opened before the upper tiers, those waiting for west or east upper could find themselves disappointed as time ticks away. If the lower tier doesn't sell out soon, will the club risk opening upper tiers to find only a few sold but having to staff up for it. Try a different part of the ground, I have sat in all areas (other than North) and its good to see the very different perspectives offered

nah itll be fine, general sale starts tomorrow

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
I predict that later this afternoon they will open upper east to give season ticket holders and members the chance to buy there before the general sale starts tomorrow.

Well that's what I'd do anyway

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Is Benny Hill in charge of logistics at the Amex , just open up the whole bloody stadium and let the CUSTOMER sit where they want .

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
An upper tier must open soon, as there will be some waiting for general sale who won't want or be able to manage the upper tier steps.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Is Benny Hill in charge of logistics at the Amex , just open up the whole bloody stadium and let the CUSTOMER sit where they want .

and pay for stewards and catering in poorly attended areas, I don't think they would?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
and pay for stewards and catering in poorly attended areas, I don't think they would?

Yes , it's the 5th round of the FA Cup in a very winnable game , we don’t get many opportunities to progress to a cup quarter final , this is one of them , if they are that narrow minded to think saving a few grand by not opening all areas compared to the trade they will lose by people just not bothering because they can’t sit where they want is very short sighted and a bit non league tbh , at least give people the choice before hand , bloody ridiculous.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
1915 on sale now - a few blocks of tickets previously unavailable have come up for sale such as a block of 2 rows of 10 seats in W1D and more in W1I.

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
Cov sold out in less than 3 hours. if we can't fill it then only fair they should be able to have some more or a whole top tier

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Cov sold out in less than 3 hours. if we can't fill it then only fair they should be able to have some more or a whole top tier
Not even on general sale yet, bit early to judge if we can or cannot fill it.

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
Not even on general sale yet, bit early to judge if we can or cannot fill it.
with 24,000 + season ticket holders able to have 4 each - I think that there is currently 10,000 unsold seats in the home end suggests the up take hasn't been great. very disappointing for the 2nd home cup match running

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
with 24,000 + season ticket holders able to have 4 each - I think that there is currently 10,000 unsold seats in the home end suggests the up take hasn't been great. very disappointing for the 2nd home cup match running

That sounds about right. It is really poor given it's the fifth round. It seems a large proportion of STH dont give a monkeys about the Cup and only want to watch EPL matches. Doesn't bode well for if we get relegated.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here