Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Washing machine stopped spinning

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
This happened to an old lady last week, was a simple case of turning it off and on again. If all else fails try Part point hove

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Martlet

Jul 15, 2003
Woke up the morning to a broken Bosch washing machine - what have you done [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]?!

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Woke up the morning to a broken Bosch washing machine - what have you done [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]?!

He's fixed it now .

giphy.gif

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
This is ridiculous. My Bosch machine sprang a leak last night, only minor fortunately. When I had a look at the door, both screws are loose with at least 1mm of play. I told Mrs H this and she said "Oh it's been like that a while but it wasn't leaking so I didn't bother to tell you".

Can anyone recommend a better wife ?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

I think it's a metaphor for something else.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Had to get the engineer out for my new Bosch machine last week. It normally plays a range of easy listening music while it washes my clothes, but for some reason it just stopped and went quiet during the rinse phase.

Turns out it only sings when it's spinning.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Had to get the engineer out for my new Bosch machine last week. It normally plays a range of easy listening music while it washes my clothes, but for some reason it just stopped and went quiet during the rinse phase.

[emoji122]

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here

Made me snigger - very droll!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here