Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

No excuse for this vile racist abuse

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
You couldn't just report it and have this discussion with the mods or owner could you, oh no. What you want to do is shout like a purile uber bitch after a bag of Haribo so everyone can consume your disgust.

Attention Seeker.

Quality post! A good old fashioned owning if ever i saw one. Well done [MENTION=17584]Hyperion[/MENTION]!

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Am I the only one thinking this thread wasn't meant entirely seriously?

Brovion

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Under the Communications Act of 2003 and on a whole raft of public order offences, what Driver8 posted was deeply offensive and unquestionably illegal. If I attack someone VERBALLY OR PHYSICALLY and make reference to their race or creed, I am aggrevating that assault by virtue of their background. Which is illegal and morally destitute.

Ok, fine. So what race is Hyypia?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Accidentally "thumbed up" the opening post. :facepalm:

Sorry all.

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
I am absolutely disgusted by the comments of some on this board. Yes, the club we love are doing badly, YES, the coach is probably out of their depth. But nothing excuses unaddressed racial abuse of Mr. Hyypia on account of his race.

Driver8 in the "Hyypia In/Out" thread, as just one "person" used Mr Hyypia's race as a reason for him to lose his job. This is 1) a bannable offence and 2) should see him arrested. I hope the webmasters here will be doing their legal duty and reporting this matter to the police?

Oh no, another wally alert!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here