Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls Direct - No Training Gear

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I'm hoping the keeper's kit, specifically the lighter blue one that Ryan wore against Atleti, will be on there at some stage too.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Is that because we are PLR?

I believe most modern retailers have a stock control system whereby you re-order when your existing stock reaches a pre-set level. You don't wait until you have run out before you re-order. That way you always have sufficient stock to sell to your punters. It's not really that hard

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

I believe most modern retailers have a stock control system whereby you re-order when your existing stock reaches a pre-set level. You don't wait until you have run out before you re-order. That way you always have sufficient stock to sell to your punters. It's not really that hard

Apparently, with the Atletico game and last Saturday, we sold 40% more, than our highest ever sales.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I am not normally a fan of keeper kits but having seen that on in the shop it's bloody lovely.
I liked the look of it when I watched the Atleti friendly, and like you I'm not normally a fan of keeper kits.

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
Not moaning, just curious, thought there might be a reason why. I have seen most of it in the shop but I have nowt better to do that check why it;s not on the site yet.

I expect there will be a BIG order in for shirts etc so hopefully due in for the West Brom game.

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004

I think it is when you're dealing with Nike at the beginning of the football season.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex

Actually I think it is that hard and your sniping from the sides doesn't help. Clearly in your theoretical world the Albion has lots of data on how many shirts we sold when we were last promoted to the PL (oh hang on a minute) and the influence we have on Nike over and above the likes of Chelsea to demand x shirts of all sizes by y date (oh hang on a minute).

I'm sure the Albion will note your earth shattering words of wisdom and would welcome your kit sales forecasts for the next few years that result in neither a surplus or residue of kits.

So there!

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
There was training kit and both colours of the eepers kit in the shop yesterday. Neither were on the website yesterday. Very annoying.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here