PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I'll go for 6. Maybe a bit optimistic but I'm hoping we'll take all three from Watford and West Brom, lose to Leicester.
I don't think we've anything to be afraid of after today's result. Many better teams have lost by way more.
Genuinely think we'll do alright this season.

100% this. Feeling more positive after today's match than before it. All the new signings (bar Propper) look proper decent to me.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Until we seriously boost our striker options we will not win games. Hughton must know we have no firepower and will stick 11 behind the ball hoping for a goal on the break.

Nil points until we have more firepower imo. Watford and Leicester managed to score three goals agains much better teams than us. We will be lucky to score one with what we have upfront at the moment.

Fingers crossed that we get the Izquierda signing over the line and that he is as good as his video clips look. With decent forwards I think we'll do pretty well this season but we won't be getting much until we have them.

Last edited:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I think 5, we need to be getting a win on the board. Leicester is a difficult place to go but we generally have a good record there, I think we're capable of keeping clean sheets at this level and I also think Proper Dave and Stephens will benefit from working together on the training ground this week. I think we can get ourselves a result in each of the next few games.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here