Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

Tekanne

Feb 4, 2015
I'm surprised that nobody posted that 7 players signed professional contracts with the club yesterday.
Goalkeepers Bailey Vose and Robert Sanchez, defenders Ben White, Thomas Cadman and George Cox, along with forwards James Tilley and Jordan Maguire-Drew, have all signed professional contracts with the club.

http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/arti...on-under-21s-3161734.aspx#gBtTehMG63h1xFmH.99

Excited to hopefully see Maguire-Drew and Tilley this season, seems they are rated highly (they are on Football Manager anyway)

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
We have three games in six days to start the season. For the League Cup I would like us to field a complete reserve team, but we would pushed to do this needing two central defenders (Hünemeier is injured) and a reserve left back just to make up the numbers.

Don't we have CBs and a left back in the U21s?

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Im not sure I would want Fletcher or McCormack to be honest, not for the figures being thrown about anyway.

Id rather take Murray and Vydra - And I am pretty confident they will both be playing for us next season..... :)

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Im not sure I would want Fletcher or McCormack to be honest, not for the figures being thrown about anyway.

Id rather take Murray and Vydra - And I am pretty confident they will both be playing for us next season..... :)

Wishing for? Or do you know something!

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Wishing for? Or do you know something!

I know nothing other than its common knowlege we were/have been after Murray and Vydra in the past year so assuming we are still interested, and I beleive both would be interested in coming to us.
Murray for obvious reasons and Vydra because he wont get a better offer this season and has an international team mate in the squad.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
I know nothing other than its common knowlege we were/have been after Murray and Vydra in the past year so assuming we are still interested, and I beleive both would be interested in coming to us.
Murray for obvious reasons and Vydra because he wont get a better offer this season and has an international team mate in the squad.

Sounds way too logical for this board!

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I'm surprised that nobody posted that 7 players signed professional contracts with the club yesterday.
Goalkeepers Bailey Vose and Robert Sanchez, defenders Ben White, Thomas Cadman and George Cox, along with forwards James Tilley and Jordan Maguire-Drew, have all signed professional contracts with the club.

http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/arti...on-under-21s-3161734.aspx#gBtTehMG63h1xFmH.99

See post #1982. And, whilst I'm not going to criticize the Argus (because it's good to see SOMETHING in the paper about the youngsters), it was hardly "news" - Robert Sanchez became a professional in June of LAST YEAR and Ben White and James Tilley were registered as professionals in August of last year.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
See post #1982. And, whilst I'm not going to criticize the Argus (because it's good to see SOMETHING in the paper about the youngsters), it was hardly "news" - Robert Sanchez became a professional in June of LAST YEAR and Ben White and James Tilley were registered as professionals in August of last year.

:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here