Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Play-offs eve - having a little tipple to calm the nerves?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Small glass of sauvignon blanc.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Bring it on, bollox to work tommorow! Don't count, it's a Friday isn't it? :)

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
I lied. The tonic wasn't chilled so I'm heading out to the offy. I shall be back with reinforcements.

A nice gin like Tanqueray and you think there will be an adequate tonic at the offy. Well maybe it is better than my offy and has Fever Tree or somesuch. My biggest bugbear about G&T is getting that lovely blend of herbs and botanicals and then putting aspartame in it. Seriously the majority of 'full fat' tonics contain that evil stuff,

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Gin (Tanqueray) and tonic here.

is it all in vain?, some of the rams fans already think its a done deal..... history repeating?

"We always score away and will do again on Thursday. 2-1 to us in a closely fought game with still everything to play for on Sunday. Save us a ticket for Wembley - please!"

"we are the superior team and squad with the better manager - we should be looking to win both games. 2-1 to us away and 3-1 to us at home."

"Brighton 0-3 Derby, Brighton are a poor mans derby"

"We turn up ,we win simples."

Better make the next one a double Bozza, we haven't a chance!!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
A nice gin like Tanqueray and you think there will be an adequate tonic at the offy. Well maybe it is better than my offy and has Fever Tree or somesuch. My biggest bugbear about G&T is getting that lovely blend of herbs and botanicals and then putting aspartame in it. Seriously the majority of 'full fat' tonics contain that evil stuff,

No Fever Tree where I went, no, but I didn't go shopping for tonic. I have returned with a heady mix of Birra Moretti - as I seem to be reverting to lager of late, and a Weston's Vintage cider.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Just tea for me as working the night shift tonight. I could have a wee snifter before bed at 8AM but I kind of think that's the province of people who live in doorways and shout at pigeons.

seabass1

Aug 1, 2011
Horsham
Three shot glasses of gin, three of fresh lime juice and one and a half of sugar syrup with loads of ice ! Must cool the nerves lol !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here