Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Fulham season ticket prices

BrightonCottager

Sep 30, 2013
Brighton
Fulham have just released season ticket prices for next season. http://www.fulhamfc.com/seasontickets. £649 to sit in the middle of the home end (£249 for a junior); £949 to sit in the midddle of the side stand.
Thank Cairney I renewed mine on an early bird deal - mine's gone up 84% and my daughter's 123%. We sit in the family section so it's only £49 for her for a season (going up to 129 for any of the johnny-come-latelys).
How does this compare with the Amex (cue snarky jokes about the relative standard of football....)?

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
Fulham have just released season ticket prices for next season. http://www.fulhamfc.com/seasontickets. £649 to sit in the middle of the home end (£249 for a junior); £949 to sit in the midddle of the side stand.
Thank Cairney I renewed mine on an early bird deal - mine's gone up 84% and my daughter's 123%. We sit in the family section so it's only £49 for her for a season (going up to 129 for any of the johnny-come-latelys).
How does this compare with the Amex (cue snarky jokes about the relative standard of football....)?

That hike is a piss-take. The Albion didn't do this on promotion to the Prem. Tickets went up about 5% I think.

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick
I sit in line with the halfway line and about 15 rows back. My season ticket costs £660 per season. A padded seat and a far high standard of football :)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/news/2018/february/season-ticket-renewals-for-201819/

BrightonCottager

Sep 30, 2013
Brighton

Thanks for the link. Our prices had been frozen since we got relegated and I've been renewing on an early bird so got myself a deal. I thought these new prices looked silly. We have an added issue in that we're having a new stand built at the end of next season inshallah and ST holders in the Riverside will be relocated or (aaargh) we will go to Loftarse Road for a season.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Fancy being so DULL on a lovely SUMMER day you have to come onto another teams forum and post about SEASON ticket prices

#DULLARDoftheYEAR

Has he grabbed the crown from Chris Hughton then?

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Thanks for the link. Our prices had been frozen since we got relegated and I've been renewing on an early bird so got myself a deal. I thought these new prices looked silly. We have an added issue in that we're having a new stand built at the end of next season inshallah and ST holders in the Riverside will be relocated or (aaargh) we will go to Loftarse Road for a season.

Are there enough non ST seats in the other three stands to accommodate the ST in the Riverside? Maybe so, if they convert the neutral zone to a temporary ST stand? They could possibly also take a block of the away end away too - if your capacity drops, so too does the number of seats you have to give to the away team. Still very tight though, I’d have thought? Any idea how many STH you have?

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Charge it and they will pay!

That's the sad state of modern day football at the top table, pricing long term fans on limited budgets out of the game, but there will always be a body to take up the slack.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Didn't Huddersfield make all their adult season tickets for last season £299 , look at the response that got , the fans got behind the club and the team and created a very good matchday atmosphere, so fair play to them , , the revenue generated by hiking up seat prices must be a drop in the ocean compared to TV money ect in the Premier League , to hike it that much is just pure greed on a massive scale , knowing full well in all likelihood they will get away with it due to the demand of Fulham fans wanting to watch Izquierdo blitzing up and down the pitch , it stinks but it does not suprise me one bit .

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
Didn't Huddersfield make all their adult season tickets for last season £299 , look at the response that got , the fans got behind the club and the team and created a very good matchday atmosphere, so fair play to them .

£249 this season for existing card holders. Good for Dean Hoyle. And it worked - 24K average attendance last season, virtual sell outs. But remember Hudds have dozens of clubs within a few miles of their area, had previously got by on 12-14K attendances for years, fight with Rugby League for attention and have little room for manoeuvre price wise. Very different to Albion or Fulham.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Never mind, Cottager, I heard Chris Evans on the radio saying that he is going to get STs for him and his two kids at Craven Cottage. That will be nice for you.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
£249 this season for existing card holders. Good for Dean Hoyle. And it worked - 24K average attendance last season, virtual sell outs. But remember Hudds have dozens of clubs within a few miles of their area, had previously got by on 12-14K attendances for years, fight with Rugby League for attention and have little room for manoeuvre price wise. Very different to Albion or Fulham.

You’re right Fulham haven’t got anyone near them

Munkfish

May 1, 2006

Yeh Fulham arent spitting distance with anyone else. Thank god. Imagine being in Chelse and QPRs doorstep with those prices.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Fancy being so DULL on a lovely SUMMER day you have to come onto another teams forum and post about SEASON ticket prices

#DULLARDoftheYEAR

Fancy being so DULL that you can't even get the WEATHER right? It is certainly not a lovely summer's day.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here