Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

UKIP face financial ruin...

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
You know that those who want to maintain the status quo will try to avoid the issue being debated?

Means, method n motive old girl.:)

Just saying.

Absolutely Loonster, which is why, instead of locking the thread, I have allowed people to continue to contribute to it here.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
You first said you could prob find posts where I was bigging up the EDL, I said you couldn't. You blinding comeback was to ask what the difference between the 2 (EDL andBF) was? Eh, on what planet does that train of thought make any sense?

I poke fun at your gibberish and I'm snarling? You make Comical Ali look like a nailed down realist.
Do calm down [MENTION=277]looney[/MENTION]! :lolol:

Let me explain - when I asked you to explain the difference between Britain First and the EDL, it was because you seem to be suggesting Britain First has some "tracktion". However, you explicitly told me you have never commented on the EDL. So I asked you what the difference was. i.e. why does Britain First have tracktion in your view, where the EDL didn't?

Your aggressive drivel amuses me, but also leaves me perplexed. I hardly brought this on myself, fella - you just misunderstood the reason I asked the question. But you don't need to froth at the mouth at it, even if you have incorrectly concluded that I'm not following the conversation. Now have another dog biscuit and calm down, Scrappy. :thumbsup:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Do calm down [MENTION=277]looney[/MENTION]! :lolol:

Let me explain - when I asked you to explain the difference between Britain First and the EDL, it was because you seem to be suggesting Britain First has some "tracktion". However, you explicitly told me you have never commented on the EDL. So I asked you what the difference was. i.e. why does Britain First have tracktion in your view, where the EDL didn't?

Your aggressive drivel amuses me, but also leaves me perplexed. I hardly brought this on myself, fella - you just misunderstood the reason I asked the question. But you don't need to froth at the mouth at it, even if you have incorrectly concluded that I'm not following the conversation. Now have another dog biscuit and calm down, Scrappy. :thumbsup:

Thought so, you soon go into Neurotic mode projecting all over the place. The fault here is you are trying to create an argument where there is none, namely here...

why does Britain First have tracktion in your view, where the EDL didn't?

The key here is the last 4 words, I didn't say anything about the EDL you did. Therefor a false argument based on your inability to follow a simple exchange of views(about one sentence). You brought up the EDL then decided it was some kind of org I worship. When called on it you began bitching projecting and throwing a spaz.

Sometimes it is easier to say "oops i goofed.":cute:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Thought so, you soon go into Neurotic mode projecting all over the place. The fault here is you are trying to create an argument where there is none, namely here...

why does Britain First have tracktion in your view, where the EDL didn't?

The key here is the last 4 words, I didn't say anything about the EDL you did. Therefor a false argument based on your inability to follow a simple exchange of views(about one sentence). You brought up the EDL then decided it was some kind of org I worship. When called on it you began bitching projecting and throwing a spaz.

Sometimes it is easier to say "oops i goofed.":cute:

I did give a credible explanation but you'd rather blather on. To repeat, yes I KNOW you didn't bring up the EDL. You said you hadn't commented on them but you DID comment on BF. So all I asked you was the difference between Britain First and the EDL. It's perfectly simple really. You seem to have taken umbrage to me asking this question simply because you didn't mention the EDL.

Very baffling. I give up. Let's leave it there.

His opinions may be varied but his comprehension is better than yours,
Regards,
L???
Nope, he's nothing more than your sock puppet. You know it, I know it, everyone knows it.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I did give a credible explanation but you'd rather blather on. To repeat, yes I KNOW you didn't bring up the EDL. You said you hadn't commented on them but you DID comment on BF. So all I asked you was the difference between Britain First and the EDL. It's perfectly simple really. You seem to have taken umbrage to me asking this question simply because you didn't mention the EDL.

Very baffling. I give up. Let's leave it there.

No lets not,as your digging yourself deeper and DR may come back to give your credability the last rights.

This is where you are being dishonest,,

"So all I asked you was the difference between Britain First and the EDL."

No you didn't, you insinuated that I had bigged up the EDL as I was doing, in a way, with BF.

Then you went into babble mode..

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Maybe because your normal anti-'right wing anything' drivel isn't really top of our list to respond to ? Oh, and that you really do sound like a broken record nowadays. Personally I was busy at work, maybe you should busy yourself with packing then you'd post less shite.

Ahh, there you are.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
No lets not,as your digging yourself deeper and DR may come back to give your credability the last rights.

This is where you are being dishonest,,

"So all I asked you was the difference between Britain First and the EDL."

No you didn't, you insinuated that I had bigged up the EDL as I was doing, in a way, with BF.

Then you went into babble mode..

I give up. I've explained why I asked you that question.

For the THIRD time, I AGREE with you that I initially insinuated you had bigged up the EDL. When you said you hadn't, I asked what the difference was between BF and the EDL. i.e. the tracktion enjoyed by BF and what happened with the EDL. At this point, you got stroppy.

Please READ what I've written this time you frothing simpleton. :nono:

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
UKIP3-800x553.jpg

http://www.may2015.com/ideas/whos-voting-for-ukip/

If UKIP does go belly up I think it is clear who would benefit most. Not sure why this potential boost to Conservative support is such a cause for celebration on the left.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Indeed, i stated that earlier on in the thread when many were very excitable. As for me i don't know who i will vote for now....definitely will not be Labour though.

Sorry I missed it. After reading the first page of predictable ranting (based on a Daily Mail story?) I gave up. Not sure many left leaning peeps on here realise you need to win elections to enact your policies ... bless.

topbanana36

Dec 29, 2007
New Zealand
This country is going bust with its open door immigration policy which is simply unsustainable and the f**kwit leftwing say we can cope. Get a grip!! Scare tactics from the media once again who are are frightened to hell that the common sense British people will vote for Brexit and UKIP are leading the way.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
View attachment 69898

http://www.may2015.com/ideas/whos-voting-for-ukip/

If UKIP does go belly up I think it is clear who would benefit most. Not sure why this potential boost to Conservative support is such a cause for celebration on the left.

quite surprised by the numbers there, the adecdotal evidence at the time suggested a lot of non-voter attracted to UKIP. on the surface those numbers suggest 1.7m Tory voters whet purple, which if theyd stayed Tory would have been a landslide victory, larger than 1997 (because the Scots). which i dont think is entire representive of the mood of the country before the election. also 14% UKIP suggests they lost 400k UKIP voters from 2010. so validity of the poll is a bit iffy, if anything the conclusion should be they are a fickle bunch.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here