Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
At 11:30 am today we will be 50% of the way through the window.

So far we are 3 players down.

Your posts are starting to sound like my kids when I won't buy them any sweets in the supermarket. Is there a stamp my feet til I get what I want emoticon?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Your posts are starting to sound like my kids when I won't buy them any sweets in the supermarket. Is there a stamp my feet til I get what I want emoticon?
We are in deep, deep relegation trouble now and are crying out to finally hear something positive.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I meant to include this:

According to 'L'Équipe', Argentine striker Emiliano Sala has rejected an offer from Brighton. The English club seemed interested in the tip of Nantes. A fixed man for Ranieri. #FCN #BHAFC

Probably didn't want to spend 90 mins in his own half protecting the midfield.

JonnyCLately

Jan 16, 2018
Shoreham by sea
Shame there was once a real talent in there. If he wasn't so injury prone and apparently mercenary he'd be worth a punt. At Everton he looked for all the world like he could be England's own Makelele

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
We are in deep, deep relegation trouble now and are crying out to finally hear something positive.

We were always going to be in a relegation fight this season, and we always have a mid season blip.

Had we beaten West Brom most poeple would be relatively happy, so the fact we lost means those who are going into meltdown are really over reacting to one result.

If we can sign reinforcements we will, but if we don't then all is not lost. We just need to do better in the final 15 games than Swansea, Newcastle and Stoke or West Brom. I think that's very achievable.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Can we please sign someone like Salah today. His pace and power up front would keep us up.

WavyImpureAsianlion-max-1mb.gif

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
We were always going to be in a relegation fight this season, and we always have a mid season blip.

Had we beaten West Brom most poeple would be relatively happy, so the fact we lost means those who are going into meltdown are really over reacting to one result.

If we can sign reinforcements we will, but if we don't then all is not lost. We just need to do better in the final 15 games than Swansea, Newcastle and Stoke or West Brom. I think that's very achievable.

If we'd beaten West Brom I'd have said we were safe and WBA down. Ridiculous on my part.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Can we please sign someone like Salah today. His pace and power up front would keep us up.

Agreed.

I would also probably go for De Bruyne and Sterling. Perhaps Lukaku might be of use?

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
My tip of the day is RICHMOND BOAKYE; 24 year old Ghanaian, 15 in 14 for Crvena Zvezda (Red Star) in the Serbian Super Liga.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Looks like we’re shopping in France at the moment, working our way down the top scorers chart but excluding the players who play for the top clubs (ie the expensive ones).

Piece of piss this scouting lark.

Jimmy Briand, Wahbi Khazri And Nolan Roux next on the list :lolol:

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Looks like we’re shopping in France at the moment, working our way down the top scorers chart but excluding the players who play for the top clubs (ie the expensive ones).

Piece of piss this scouting lark.

Jimmy Briand and Wahbi Khazri next on the list :lolol:

Yaya Sanogo, you heard it here first. Impressive return of 0 goals for Toulouse this season.

adub68

Jul 25, 2013
If this was easy we would stop looking for strikers that will take until after Easter to settle in and go Cairney for Baldock and/or Norwood/Cash combination and ignore the wages fall out from other players and borrow Sturridge (on the basis that if he keeps us up the other players will stay on PL wages next year rather than falling back to Championship). Shame its not easy!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here