Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Knight bid - it IS Reading

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Local radio here in London, has just done a bit on Leon Knight leaving Chelsea, and turning down QPR. They spoke to Dick Knight who said something along the lines of ...

"Leon has enjoyed his time here at the Albion during his loan spell, and has really settled in. He scored goals and enjoyed the banter within the squad. The deal has been agreed with Chelsea and it's now just down to the player. He knows what we have on offer here, with a strong squad, excellent manager and he's excited by the plans for Falmer.

We hope to have it all wrapped up tomorrow (Thursday), but it is only right that Leon is allowed to consider what other options are available to him, which could well be 2 First Division clubs that have apparently contacted Chelsea with a view to speaking to the player. I know Alan Pardew has made an approach, as he spoke to Darius Henderson about his views on Knight.

After what happened with Steve Sidwell, I am pretty sick of this now, and I feel like he has sent a spy into the camp in Darius Henderson. Yes, I am angry. Steve Coppell finds these players and that little shit Pardew comes along and poaches them from under our noses. Bloody Madjeski and his flash stadium, it makes my blood boil."

He certainly sounded pretty angry.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Gritt23 said:
Local radio here in London, has just done a bit on Leon Knight leaving Chelsea, and turning down QPR. They spoke to Dick Knight who said something along the lines of ...

After what happened with Steve Sidwell, I am pretty sick of this now, and I feel like he has sent a spy into the camp in Darius Henderson. Yes, I am angry. Steve Coppell finds these players and that little shit Pardew comes along and poaches them from under our noses. Bloody Madjeski and his flash stadium, it makes my blood boil."

He certainly sounded pretty angry.

:lolol:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Henderson in the team, Pardew at the game commentating for 5 live and quelle F'ing surpris - Reading suddenly want to talk to Leon.

Said it before, I dislike Reading more than Palace these days :angry: :angry:

Just re-read the last paragraph - hook line sinker Gritt 23:lolol:

Last edited:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
made me laugh BB, then again my sense of humour allows me to laugh at anything really :lolol:

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
ive got a sneaky one could be scally.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Gritt, I bet you wish you could catch fish as easily :lolol: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here