Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Another fine one from The Donald today.

The two presenters recently involved in a row with Trump have alleged that the White House called them and told them that, unless they apologised to the president, stories about them would be leaked to the press.

I used the word "alleged", let's be honest. It sounds likely.

:lolol:

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Sinister. Again. Deeply worrying, most people don't care but if you're a freedom liberal enjoying western lifestyle (i.e. All of us!) then you should be!

Boys 9d

Jan 3, 2012
Lancing
Who was the last leader to utter: "My Patience Is Exhausted"?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
His twitter feed today is crazy. Every few posts is a video of Fox News with another follow up blaming fake media.

So weird that this is happening, still!

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
His twitter feed today is crazy. Every few posts is a video of Fox News with another follow up blaming fake media.

So weird that this is happening, still!

Not really he seems to go hyperactive on tweeter when he returns from an overseas trip.

The fun thing about todays tweet is that the retweet of the Fox News story and then the follow up 'SO illegal' is all fake news and yet again a smokescreen to deflect the story away from Trump.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
It is truly worrying that a man can become President of the USA (Leader of the free world etc.) and has SO many question marks against his name !

And indeed for a President of the USA or indeed any other World Leader, to be posting so much on Twatter makes one wonder !

Has a village somewhere lost something ?

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patreon
Aug 7, 2003
A space elevator - this would work, but not with the moon, or at least not with the moon orbiting the earth at the distance it is. Ideally this could be done with a captured Asteroid in geosynchronous earth orbit as one axis point.
As proposed by Arthur C Clarke, and written about in his novels
IMG_0177.JPG

Fungus

NSC Patreon
May 21, 2004
Truro
Unbelievable...

Donald Trump has backtracked on a proposal to work with Russia to create an "impenetrable" cybersecurity unit to prevent election hacking.

"Putin and I discussed forming an impenetrable cybersecurity unit so that election hacking, and many other negative things, will be guarded and safe," he said.

The initial proposal immediately prompted derision from Democrats, as well as some Republicans who questioned why the US would work with Russia after the Kremlin's alleged meddling in the 2016 US election.

Mr Trump shifted his position on Sunday night.

"The fact that President Putin and I discussed a cybersecurity unit doesn't mean I think it can happen. It can't," he tweeted.

Republican Senator Lindsey Graham said: "It's not the dumbest idea I've ever heard, but it's pretty close."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40552571

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
On to the next shit storm. Nothing to see here.

To which there is a point.

I'm not sure there is any real scandal because I'm not convinced they are capable of doing anything to produce one.

Keystone Cops. Some bad straight to video comedy staring John Goodman who accidently becomes President.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here