Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tammy Abraham

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
He's in Poland with the U21s. He's got other things on his mind at the moment.

I get that but as a club can we afford to wait three weeks is all I'm saying? Maybe he's not the #1 choice and we're not fussed about waiting in which case great, fine, no problem etc - as I said we have maybe told him when we need to know by and that deadline hasn't passed yet.

Sometimes right, sometimes wrong but ALWAYS certain

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
I don't understand comments like this. Unless you are in the mind of the players you haven't a clue what their commitment is. Maybe you are struggling to differentiate between commitment and professionalism. Personally, I think TA is actually acting in a very mature way for a player of his age.

He's come out and said he doesn't know yet, which is fine, as you say he's taking his time to make, in his opinion a considered decision. Great. Well done Tammy.

I just think personally we should focus elsewhere is he isn't certain he wants to come to us already, that's all. Indecision of any kind to my mind smacks of a lack of commitment to the cause HERE. Nothing more/nothing less, and to my mind we should go elsewhere because we don't want a Bamford-esque sulk-a-thon on our hands come Christmas.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
He's come out and said he doesn't know yet, which is fine, as you say he's taking his time to make, in his opinion a considered decision. Great. Well done Tammy.

I just think personally we should focus elsewhere is he isn't certain he wants to come to us already, that's all. Indecision of any kind to my mind smacks of a lack of commitment to the cause HERE. Nothing more/nothing less, and to my mind we should go elsewhere because we don't want a Bamford-esque sulk-a-thon on our hands come Christmas.

Sorry but any player we have on loan either now or in the past is never really 100% committed to the cause for Brighton. It's a bit like getting excited by players that kiss the badge and then are off in the next transfer window. I would argue that there is a big difference to giving 100% whilst on the pitch to being 100% committed to the cause!

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Sorry but any player we have on loan either now or in the past is never really 100% committed to the cause for Brighton. It's a bit like getting excited by players that kiss the badge and then are off in the next transfer window. I would argue that there is a big difference to giving 100% whilst on the pitch to being 100% committed to the cause!

Glenn Murray?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Come on, we can get this up to 100000 Views before he announces he is going to Newcastle, surely. 98034 so far

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I would imagine Newcastle and Us have set a deadline for an answer... no idea when that would be though...I would like to think its before he goes away with the u21s...

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

Glenn Murray, Steve Sidwell, Bobby Zamora,

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
The interview with him in the Daily Mail over the weekend made out that neither he or his club Chelski had made any decisions on next season.
Would suggest this will not be resolved until after U21 championships. It is more likely that he is talking to Chelski about the terms of his new contract.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Pretty sure wont be us based on his words.

Sounds very much like wants to aim as high as possible ie top prem side.

That would very much be Newcastle and most teams (bar Hudds ahead of us)

I reckon he wants a top London club.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Pretty sure wont be us based on his words.

Sounds very much like wants to aim as high as possible ie top prem side.

That would very much be Newcastle and most teams (bar Hudds ahead of us)

I reckon he wants a top London club.

Crystal Palace? They like to give Chelsea millions in loan deals. Remy and Bamford

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here