Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Congrats from an Owl

Jimbob owl

Apr 19, 2017
Really unlucky last season, goal difference ouch. This season you have been the best side in the the league by a country mile,. Consistently picking up big results. Anyway massive congrats on your promotion, thoroughly deserved , just hope we can follow you WAWAW

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
image.jpeg

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Really unlucky last season, goal difference ouch. This season you have been the best side in the the league by a country mile,. Consistently picking up big results. Anyway massive congrats on your promotion, thoroughly deserved , just hope we can follow you WAWAW

Appreciate that. There's been a fair bit of banter with Wednesday fans over the last few seasons so it's decent that you've come on congratulate us :thumbsup:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Cheers :thumbsup:

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach

Cheers, and you probably will. Best equipped for the POs in my opinion.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Who gives a hoot.

Not really, cheers and good luck if you make the play offs. Please beat Leeds in the final or lose to Huddersfield. Wow Yorkshire has a healthy interest in the play offs.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Can we ban threads from other teams fans congratulating us ? It's our moment **** off.

Wasn't it you who was going to spend the day our moment occurred on hitting random people from the internet with a rolled up copy of The Sun?

hopkins

Banned
Nov 6, 2003
Brighton
I hate all these "we'll done" brothers in arms bullshit messages from other clubs fans. It's new age nonsense, "oh look at me aren't I gracious". Half and half scarf dribble.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
I hate all these "we'll done" brothers in arms bullshit messages from other clubs fans. It's new age nonsense, "oh look at me aren't I gracious". Half and half scarf dribble.

There's such a thing as a bad winner.
How you take congratulations is an indicator of those with class and, well, [MENTION=1408]hopkins[/MENTION]. [MENTION=16843]Hillian1[/MENTION] too on the Charlton thread.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here