Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

TWO MORE SITES added to the list of alternatives to Falmer

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
If only it had had an ice rink as well, that would've put it over the edge.

Edit; And a zoo.

frabz-Lets-make-a-town-with-hookers-and-blackjack-In-fact-forget-the-t-e422a5.jpg

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Considering your username I shouldn't be surprised you went for the robot pimp approach there.

Christ, that's it, robot pimps! That's what it was missing!
Not sure Dickens was in to robots, was he?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
If you couldn't sense the undertones towards robosexuality in A Tale of Two Cities then I pity you my friend...
"It was the best of times. It was the worst of times to fancy a robot."

Never got that til now.

Last edited:

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I just read the criticism link. 75% are in favour of Pende apparently. And it is the ideal location as it has water voles and willow tits. But no deer.

And all the car parking money can be pocketed - it will be a goldmine with a bit of imagination. (Blackjack and strippers presumably.)

I just love that he could only persuade 75% of the people in his head to support his scheme.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
OMG. Found his CV on the website. Who puts their IQ (122/126 - I guess that is a fraction) and personality type on a CV? And a social worker as a reference. Must stop now, my sides hurt too much.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm bloody glad I don't live near somewhere with 5000 parking spaces:-

Redevelopment plans for Earls Court will see an extra 1,977 parking spaces being made available - despite the fact the area exceeded it legal Nitrogen Dioxide limits last year.

According to Transport for London, the total number of car park spaces planned for the Earl’s Court redevelopment proposals will be 5,124. This is 1,977 more than the existing parking available across the Earls Court redevelopment plan area.

Last year Earl’s Court exceeded its annual legal limits for the harmful to human health vehicle emission Nitrogen Dioxide 308 times

https://london.greenparty.org.uk/ne...park-space-in-earls-court-plans-is-“madness”/

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I'm bloody glad I don't live near somewhere with 5000 parking spaces:-

Redevelopment plans for Earls Court will see an extra 1,977 parking spaces being made available - despite the fact the area exceeded it legal Nitrogen Dioxide limits last year.

According to Transport for London, the total number of car park spaces planned for the Earl’s Court redevelopment proposals will be 5,124. This is 1,977 more than the existing parking available across the Earls Court redevelopment plan area.

Last year Earl’s Court exceeded its annual legal limits for the harmful to human health vehicle emission Nitrogen Dioxide 308 times

https://london.greenparty.org.uk/ne...park-space-in-earls-court-plans-is-“madness”/
But you can pocket all the money, silly. And see willow tits.

Yoda

English & European
a reminder of what delusion looks like...

http://www.glaucus.org.uk/Pende.htm

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

That's the first time I've seen that in a long time (if at all).

The area for an athletics complex is smaller than the football pitch.
[MENTION=153]perseus[/MENTION], you do know an athletics complex would take up AS MUCH ROOM, if not more, as the football stadium footprint don't you?

To have a safe venue where multiple field events go on at the same time would require an external throwing cage, jumping pits and vaulting bed like we (almost) have at Worthing.

Speaking of which, at the time I would've been on the Committee at Worthing & DISTRICT Harriers. Not ONCE did you consult US re these plans as your complex would've been encroaching into our area.
Our club covers the whole Worthing/Littlehampton/Lancing area.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
If you couldn't sense the undertones towards robosexuality in A Tale of Two Cities then I pity you my friend...

No, no, no... it's obvious that the robosexual novel is Great Expectations. You think that Miss Havisham has got that deserted house to herself? No, it's because she needs something that big for a lab. And Estella is incapable of feeling love not because that's how she's been brought up, but because she's a bloody robot. And that fire was not a candle but a short circuit in the rudimentary electrical circuit.

It's so clear to anyone

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Just read through this thread, having had the tab open on my machine for days. MAN was it worth the wait!

Speechless...

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Arguing about something that was resolved years ago

NSC at its best.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports