Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bournemouth

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Imagine is history is reversed and for once it's us that wins because of a dodgy ref decision.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I think a few on here may be getting a little over excited! Maybe not worry too much about others and concentrate on us winning enough games. Some are coming across as a little arrogant after one win!

Yes, long way to go. Bournemouth (despite being a smaller club in terms of support and infrastructure), are a lot more established as a PL club than we are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Will take a draw!,but got a feeling we will get the usual shite ref down there,and they will come out on top

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I don't see much wrong with hoping Bournemouth tumble back through the leagues - they've been nothing but a bad smell to us for about 40 years, not unlike an even smaller version of Reading. Not saying it will happen but I do hope we absolutely ruin them on Friday night.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Interesting to see that #HoweOut was actually a thing on Twitter at the weekend. Imagine being a Bournemouth fan and wanting the man who dragged your club from the arse end of the Fourth Division to the Premier League (albeit much of it by spending considerably beyond your means) sacked because you've failed to win four games? :lol:

Exactly. And that's something I hope we don't sink to whatever happens this season. But while we're talking about delusional fans, I can't help remembering (with a broad smile) a letter to the P*rtsm**th local paper a few years back complaining that selling off all P*mp*y's overpaid stars in a vain attempt to stave off administration was making it impossible for them to get 'back into Europe, where we need to be'.

#twats

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Will take a draw!,but got a feeling we will get the usual shite ref down there,and they will come out on top

They'll be desperate. Media darling Harry Arter will be kicking people left, right and centre and getting away with it as usual.

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
Looking forward to this game. Think they will try to boss it and chuck everything at us and we will hit them on the break. 2-1 to the Albion. Knocky, March and Izzy will run them ragged at the back.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
They'll be desperate. Media darling Harry Arter will be kicking people left, right and centre and getting away with it as usual.

And Ryan Fraser will have his special boots on, you know- the ones with the enhanced gravitational pull that cause his body (and disproportionately large head) to be dragged to earth much more easily than the average man.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Wow. Did smug Eddie shag your wife or something?

No, but could you imagine just how smug he would be if he did?!

Can't stand the bloke or his club. This thing thats been perpetrated in the media that his sides play exciting football is nonsense, they just can't defend.

His sides have always been really dirty (Burnley and Bournemouth) with the refs on his side and this plucky little Bournemouth thing does my nut in when we all know they were bankrolled to promotion unfairly.

They're a tiny micky mouse club and their fans are more irritating than Reading which says a lot.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
No, but could you imagine just how smug he would be if he did?!

Can't stand the bloke or his club. This thing thats been perpetrated in the media that his sides play exciting football is nonsense, they just can't defend.

His sides have always been really dirty (Burnley and Bournemouth) with the refs on his side and this plucky little Bournemouth thing does my nut in when we all know they were bankrolled to promotion unfairly.

They're a tiny micky mouse club and their fans are more irritating than Reading which says a lot.

I very much approve of this post.

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
Looking forward to this game. Think they will try to boss it and chuck everything at us and we will hit them on the break. 2-1 to the Albion. Knocky, March and Izzy will run them ragged at the back.

If they're all fit I'd be surprised if we don't play the same team on Friday.

D

Deleted member 2719

While on a Undercover trip to Bournemouth, i can confirm not a lot is going on at their training sessions.

This will be a stroll in the park.

:tumble::tumble::tumble::tumble::tumble::tumble::tumble::tumble::tumble::tumble::tumble::tumble:

Attachments

• Bmuff1.jpg
    Bmuff1.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 341
  • Bmuff3.jpg
    Bmuff3.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 342
  • Bmuff2.jpg
    Bmuff2.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 344

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
And Ryan Fraser will have his special boots on, you know- the ones with the enhanced gravitational pull that cause his body (and disproportionately large head) to be dragged to earth much more easily than the average man.

Hmmm! I always thought his legs were short and torso was disproportionate.

Will look at his head.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Not sure if it's been mentioned previously but the game is being shown on Sky mix Friday night.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here