Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Half & Barf scarf

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
DJCzLZeXoAAMP64.jpg

A range of football scarves made in protest against Half & Half scarves.

https://www.halfandbarf.com/

Liking the Real Bellend one!

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Anyone who wears one needs strangling with it

D

Deleted member 2719

Plastic/Fan

Last edited by a moderator:

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
I'm not a fan of half & half scarves myself but I don't really get the animosity towards them either. If you don't like them, don't buy them.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Don't think the makers of these are actually expecting anyone to wear these. It's more just poking fun at those that do buy half & halfs.

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
I'm not a fan of half & half scarves myself but I don't really get the animosity towards them either. If you don't like them, don't buy them.

I don't like them because they imply that you are awestruck about seeing "big" opposition. When we last played Arsenal in the cup a few years ago their fans thought the half and half scarves hilarious and amongst their range of taunts sang; "here for the Arsenal, you're only here for the Arsenal". Stuff that...

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Don't like them. The real ones that is. Totally tinpot.

I sort of get it if a non-league minnow gets through to the FA Cup third round and draw Chelsea or Man Utd but otherwise.... no.

My real objection is that the majority of them seem to be sold by rough looking pikey types, they are not official merchandise and the club doesn't get a penny. If it isn't on sale in the club shop or on the club's website, please don't buy the fake shit.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here