Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If the worse comes to the worse......

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Solly and jizzy on the wings, knockaert playing as a No9 with groß behind him, sidwell in to replace pröpper. Problems dealt with.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
We will sign somebody. The club knows it will be criminal and utterly embarrassing otherwise. It's just a case if the players we bring in are panic deals or not.. Bloom needs to over pay to land some targets now as time is against him

It could possibly work the other way in that clubs wanting to offload may have to reduce their demands and also players wanting away might not ask stupid wages (or even more stupid than they have been getting)

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
If Brown was fit I would have started him ahead of Hemed against Watford.

He is a decent alternative.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
If the worst came to the worst I might try sourcing an on-line book of grammar and ask Bozza to put it up as a "sticky". :lolol:

On second thoughts as I always scroll past stickies I guess everyone else probably will too............

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
If worst comes to the worst I'm just enjoying watching teams like Man City play at the Amex

I'd rather Man City lose all their best players to injury and suspension leaving them with just a load of youth players who give us a chance of beating them

Never will i enjoy watching Brighton getting beaten.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
If worst comes to the worst I'm just enjoying watching teams like Man City play at the Amex

Same here. Even if we do a Derby or Boro, I'm going to sit back and enjoy the talent of Mane, Salah, Firmino, Alli, Rashford, Abraham, Hazard, Willian take us apart at times. At the end of day we're all probably more football fans, over Albion fans who'd be pained to watch one sided games. We're very rarely a top flight club, so lets enjoy superior players whilst we can.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here