Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dunk's suspension

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
So which 3 matches will dunk miss when he inevitably gets to 15 bookings? And will it cost us promotion? The way he plays means he gets noticed by referees and is an soft target for yellow cards. With no Goldson to cover it is a worry.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
So which 3 matches will dunk miss when he inevitably gets to 15 bookings? And will it cost us promotion? The way he plays means he gets noticed by referees and is an soft target for yellow cards. With no Goldson to cover it is a worry.

He'll miss the play offs games, all three of them. We do have Uwe and Rosenior as cover, so we'll be alright.

(yes, I am being sarcastic)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
So annoyed about that yellow - wasn't even a foul was a perfectly good tackle. Lino who's right in front of it doe at give it but ref 30 yards away does. Pathetic decision.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Not sure but did anyone else think the culprit was Duffy and not Dunk in that sandwich?

Is that a metaphore?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP

Careful there old chap, the thread police are on your case.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Now you mention it I have a mate, who is Duffy but not Dunk.
Shame on you Grauniadista for the spelling mistake.

I was explaining to Bozza last night why I hate the Guardian; whenever they wrote (20 years ago) about anything I really knew something about, the content was partial, apocryphal, wet-minded and lazy in the extreme. Mind you, I suspect this is true for all papers. Anyway . . . .

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
I was explaining to Bozza last night why I hate the Guardian; whenever they wrote (20 years ago) about anything I really knew something about, the content was partial, apocryphal, wet-minded and lazy in the extreme. Mind you, I suspect this is true for all papers. Anyway . . . .

For me they have gone too far up their own middle to upper middle backsides to understand working society. They then write and read about it in a knowing and patronising manner.
Be a shame when the Trust goes bust but something should rise from the ashes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here